Antioch University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isupsych253

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about Antioch University? I know that there are 3 locations (Seattle, New England, and Santa Barbara). Are they all apart of the same organization/university or completely separate? If you have any knowledge regarding their reputations, please let me know! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I considered them briefly way back when (only had New England campus), but I wasn't very impressed by what I saw. I can't remember all of the Pro's/Con's, but I remember thinking they were too expensive and their schedule was funky.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Isupsych253, I am a current student at Antioch University New England and can answer some of your questions. Please, feel free to PM me with any and all questions.

I am student at Antioch Santa Barbara, feel free to PM with questions. And yes, futureappsy is correct in that NE is currently the only APA accredited site., but they are not completely separate, they are a part of the same university system.