Any chance of updating the FM FAQS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deedubs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The last update is from 06.Current/New info would be great.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Sure. I'll update the salaries when I get a chance.

Is there anything else you'd like to add? Any other questions? The other info looks relatively up to date.

I always thought it could use a section for some reference or education links. The links section above it seems a little disorganized to me for some reason.

Members don't see this ad :)
Of the top of my head, maybe a little more on other fellowships out there like hospitialist, ER, obstectrics, etc. Any other common procedures? Any info on DO FM and use of OMT especially in regard to billing? Hows the job market? I'll try to think of more and any one else please post questions. Thanks so much for the update!
Good to know the rest is still current.

Last edited:
Another good idea might be a subforum for Sports Medicine- seems like it represents a decent chunk of the questions on the FM board.

Curious about any potential updates from the recommendations in the thread?

Working on it. Also trying to study for boards, get a license, get credentialed, and find a place to live (while still finishing residency several states away). So, basically, it's been slow going.

No worries, just curious.

Good luck with everything, happy studying.