Any changes in how classes from online/extension schools are viewed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedBF

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's looking like my wife is going to have trouble filling out all of the classes she needs for summer and fall.

We are looking at rounding out her schedule with 1 elective, e.g. physiology (which would be a retake), histology, etc.

I hadn't seen a thread on this since 2020 though and wondered if anymore consensus had formed about online classes, extensions schools, and having multiple schools on a PB transcript post covid.

Members don't see this ad.

It's looking like my wife is going to have trouble filling out all of the classes she needs for summer and fall.

We are looking at rounding out her schedule with 1 elective, e.g. physiology (which would be a retake), histology, etc.

I hadn't seen a thread on this since 2020 though and wondered if anymore consensus had formed about online classes, extensions schools, and having multiple schools on a PB transcript post covid.
I'm an admitted student and almost all of my classes have been online for this post-bacc (classes taken 2020 thru even now), and nobody mentioned anything. I also had 13 transcripts. Only comment someone made was that I like school. Yup

Reactions: 2 users