Any clinical research scientist out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letsquitpharm

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Originally interviewing at a mid-sized pharma with several approved oncology meds for an AD position in a different function. Spoke with Clin Dev VP as an interviewer, who got impressed with my background. A few days later, HR set up another 1:1 meeting with the VP to discuss a new opening of sr. clinical research scientist role on his team...

Not quite sure what a clinical scientist does exactly still, but the VP mentioned EDC and writing scripts to perform data analytics (a walk in the park for me). I worked along with clinical scientists on regulatory filings and clinical discussions previously, but what exactly does the role do??? Appreciate any insightful comments here.

I have two competing processes in the background running for AD at two smaller but very promising pharma as well. One is drafting an offer, another is near the final stage. I kindly declined corporate recruiter invites from big pharma, ie Merck & Novartis, unless they offer 100% remote.

Members don't see this ad.