Any D.O. students or physician that play Clash of Clan ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorClashOfClan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a D.O. physician in California. Graduated class of 1999.

I am just wondering do any of you guys (or gals) play Clash of Clan during free time? I thought it would be interesting to have a niche group (or rather niche clan) of health professionals/students that play Clash of Clan together.

I just formed a clan and I am at Town Hall level 9. If you are interested in being in a clan to have fun and chit chat about medicine or other stuffs, it would be great. I went through the rigorous ordeal of medical school, medical boards, and residency so I think it would be great to have a little fun and relaxation of playing this game.

My clan name is Doctors Unite

Username is Doctor Fate

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I don't play this but I'm a huge gamer and am always pumped to see physicians gaming. Kudos to you.

I am too busy to play much games but I for some addictive reason, this is the only mobile game that I play. Even my son said I played Clash of Clan too much. I am a 46 year old internal medicine doctor and I am addicted to this game. Pretty funny.

I also have a friend who is an anesthesiologist who also plays this games. He is also a high town hall player. My cousin, who is a dentist, also plays this game.

Members don't see this ad :)
I

I am just wondering do any of you guys (or gals) play Clash of Clan during free time? I thought it would be interesting to have a niche group (or rather niche clan) of health professionals/students that play Clash of Clan together.

I just formed a clan and I am at Town Hall level 9. If you are interested in being in a clan to have fun and chit chat about medicine or other stuffs, it would be great. I went through the rigorous ordeal of medical school, medical boards, and residency so I think it would be great to have a little fun and relaxation of playing this game.

I play Coc but I am a med student . I don't know whether it counts or not.

I play when I can, what is your clan name? I am a med student and wouldn't mind joining a clan of this nature.

Is this the one with the commercials that consist entirely of boobs?

Pretty sure you're talking about this

2841185-game+of+war.jpg

OP is talking about this

anigif_enhanced-4275-1425588363-17.gif

I am completely addicted to this game. I would tell you my clan and name on there, but i am embarrassed about spending more than 2 years of my life on this game.

Hope you guys/gals can join. If you do join, please indicate that you are from studentdoctor.net so that we know who is in the medical field. Doctors, nurses, PA, dentist, pharm, students....all welcome .

Hope to see you guys there.

Last edited:
Feel free to check me out. Clan name is Invictus Kings. I use my real name so to be less specific, I am one of the co-leads with a real name.

FrkyBgStok,

I want to check out your clan but could not find it in the search.

Members don't see this ad :)
The clan name is Doctors Unite

Come and visit for fun

Last edited:
That'd be a cool idea, that way I wouldn't have any problems with shadowing should I need a doc to shadow :p.

Is it a hard game to play? I started it a year or so ago and got bored after a couple days. I might pick it back up again if it means I can play with other medical professionals.

(also starting surgery rotation next week...maybe not such a good idea)

I love the game but I start school next week as a first year so I don't think I'll be playing much longer...

I love the game but I start school next week as a first year so I don't think I'll be playing much longer...
Playing in 5 min intervals to do quick raids and assign builders works perfectly for regular study breaks during MS1

Reactions: 1 user
Playing in 5 min intervals to do quick raids and assign builders works perfectly for regular study breaks during MS1
Good thinking. I feel uneasy during the day if my builders aren't at work ahhah

Feel free to check me out. Clan name is Invictus Kings. I use my real name so to be less specific, I am one of the co-leads with a real name.

Hi,

I was in invictus beasts for a while and was shocked to see teenage kids in administrative positions ruining the atmosphere by complaining and nagging all day and left because could'nt stand it anymore. Its a game and people need to take it easy, not to mention respect senior players with much higher levels of experience. Goodluck with Invictus Kings. I heard you guys are competing with club 200 in terms of donations..I would much rather trophy push then try to level up to insane levels when Im maxed. Not my cup of tea lol.

Health Professionals clan FTW! Lets wreck some maxed th10s and 9s.

That'd be a cool idea, that way I wouldn't have any problems with shadowing should I need a doc to shadow :p.

How do you know he's a real doc? He can't even spell the name of the game correctly. It's "Clash of Clans," not "Clash of Clan."

How do you know he's a real doc? He can't even spell the name of the game correctly. It's "Clash of Clans," not "Clash of Clan."

I doubt you are a real doctor. First you troll my post now you are here trolling others. Im sure thats how a doctor spends most of his time.

You just cross-posted to every forum on SDN and should be banned. Get a life.

You just cross-posted to every forum on SDN and should be banned. Get a life.

I cross posted, yes, did not set your house on fire. I think your reaction is a bit out of proportion. You seem to make it a big deal as if this forum all that YOU have in life. lol.

Also, if by every forum you mean 6 out of the 25+ sections on this forum maybe you need to stop questioning other doctors and question your math skills bud.

Please stay on topic. And although we're on an anonymous message board, please try to keep civil.

SDN Terms of Service
http://www.studentdoctor.net/online-service-agreement/

Hello. I cross posted for which I was given a warning and the posts were removed. Fair enough. I just dont understand why I need to be harassed by some people telling me to have a life. I came here to find other folks from the same professional field who shares a common hobby, not to answer to petty insults. Thank you for noticing.

Also, here is a link of people posting other recreational issues http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/any-unlv-students-here-play-poker-on-the-weekends.1143266/
Unlike gambling, this hobby of ours is harmless. We as medical people are respected in our society for being professional, and the forum should mirror it. Having to deal with personal attacks is bad enough, but having to retaliate to stop it and thus lowering myself to that standard is simply despicable.

Regards.

Hey anyone in the clan still checking this thread? I want to join but it is closed to invites.

I cross posted, yes, did not set your house on fire. I think your reaction is a bit out of proportion. You seem to make it a big deal as if this forum all that YOU have in life. lol.

Also, if by every forum you mean 6 out of the 25+ sections on this forum maybe you need to stop questioning other doctors and question your math skills bud.
Hello