Any experience with Early Admission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toothfairy08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Just wondering if anyone had any advice/experience with applying for "Early Admission" to any dental schools... are the standards higher? are the spots "reserved" for a certain demographic that the adcom is looking for? Please post any experiences you may have as I am looking to apply early but the information given is very vague...looking specifically at MN since its my state of residency, however, if early admission doesn't work out, I will apply to many more places....thanks in advance for your help!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Toothfairy08 said:
Hey all! Just wondering if anyone had any advice/experience with applying for "Early Admission" to any dental schools... are the standards higher? are the spots "reserved" for a certain demographic that the adcom is looking for? Please post any experiences you may have as I am looking to apply early but the information given is very vague...looking specifically at MN since its my state of residency, however, if early admission doesn't work out, I will apply to many more places....thanks in advance for your help!!! :D

Why would you even worry about higher standards?

You can't go much higher than a 4.0 and those DAT scores....Give me a break

Greco28 said:
Why would you even worry about higher standards?

You can't go much higher than a 4.0 and those DAT scores....Give me a break

haha, Dido. I'm just glad you aren't applying to the same schools as me ;) good luck w/ everything.