Any MSIV's received their orders yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mirror Form

Thyroid Storm
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Army and will be starting my intern year at WBAMC this summer. Recently, they sent me this orientation info packet which mentioned that I should have received my orders by now. I've been keep a pretty close eye on the mail and haven't seen anything yet. Has anybody else that will be starting their intern years at an army hospital received their orders yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Sledge2005 said:
I'm in the Army and will be starting my intern year at EAMC this summer. Recently, they sent me this orientation info packet which mentioned that I should have received my orders by now. I've been keep a pretty close eye on the mail and haven't seen anything yet. Has anybody else that will be starting their intern years at an army hospital received their orders yet?

i got mine around this time last year. try contacting the GME office at EAMC-- most GME offices will know who to contact for various problems their incoming 'terns run into.

i would also get the ball rolling on getting your moving stuff together-- the choice dates get filled pretty quickly. contact your local travel office and they'll get you set up (though i imagine you have to have orders first, lol)

good luck

--your friendly neighborhood glad he's almost done with the intern-thing caveman

I am AF, but in a combined Army/AF program. I got mine well over a month ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the army sledge and will be starting at MAMC, have not received my orders yet either and am getting frustrated since I want to make moving plans. OH well, I will let you know when I get mine.

got mine today

Well here it is, almost May and I have not orders. I contacted GME at MAMC and they told me to call Janna Cox, the first person I called over a week ago and got nowhere. Typical Army!! Wish I never did this HPSP thing, nothing but aggravation. Anyways, hope all is better for others.

I got a phone call the other day informing me that my request for orders to go to eisenhower were in and I should have no worries.

Only problem is, I am suppose to be going to madigan.

Oh well.

bustbones26 said:
I got a phone call the other day informing me that my request for orders to go to eisenhower were in and I should have no worries.

Only problem is, I am suppose to be going to madigan.

Oh well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry dude.

Starting a EM residency at MAMC and as of monday still hadn't recieved orders. Called the GME office there who then told me to contact HPSP. Talked to Ms. Jones who transferred me over to Janis Cox. As it were Ms. Cox was unavailable but a nice secretary gave me a phone number fthat was very helpful. Talked to a female major who was able to email my orders to me. Call 703-325-2363. Hope this helps

received my orders for MAMC just recently will2tom, my theory, MAMC starts alter than everybody else so we are getting our orders last.