Program-Specific Info / Q's Any past or current St. Augustine (San Marcos) students who have info on program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOT92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any current or past students could give me information on how they liked the school, if they felt or feel prepared for NBCOT, and how is the faculty there? I find I am unable to find a lot of information on the school ratings so any info would be helpful! :) I am applying very soon and want to make sure I make the right choice! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am a St. Augustine (San Marcos) grad and have posted in previous threads re: the campus, school life, etc. I am due to take boards in a few weeks, but feel prepared as I am reviewing the board topics. The faculty is really great and the nice thing is that they take time to answer your questions as you go through the program. You really get to know the OT faculty because of the smaller class sizes and they are very supportive throughout your career as a student.

That's really great to know! Thank you. Did you think it was competitive to get in?

That's really great to know! Thank you. Did you think it was competitive to get in?

I was offered an interview for this fall and rejected. My friend has a 2.4 gpa with less than half of her prereqs complete and was offered an interview as well.