Any Western University student here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaku

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was trying to log on to the Ban Web account but my access was disabled. I am sure I type in the correct ID and password because I logged on to the Ban Web before(a month ago). Does any of you tried to log on to the Ban Web recently? Also, do you receive any letter regarding registration from Western lately? Please let me know. I am so scared now. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

gaku said:
I was trying to log on to the Ban Web account but my access was disabled. I am sure I type in the correct ID and password because I logged on to the Ban Web before(a month ago). Does any of you tried to log on to the Ban Web recently? Also, do you receive any letter regarding registration from Western lately? Please let me know. I am so scared now. :scared:

Oh I can access banweb. Supposedly the username and password is the same as your e-mails. But for me, I couldn't log in and after several times of failure they asked me to changed my password. And after that I can log in with my new password. So just give it another try. Nope I have not received any mail, but I did get alot of e-mails from them thru the westernu e-mail address

crazyrice610 said:
Oh I can access banweb. Supposedly the username and password is the same as your e-mails. But for me, I couldn't log in and after several times of failure they asked me to changed my password. And after that I can log in with my new password. So just give it another try. Nope I have not received any mail, but I did get alot of e-mails from them thru the westernu e-mail address

Hi Crazyrice 610
Do you call the admission office to fix your problem or where do I have to call? I think my access was disabled because I tried so many times with "wrong Password" that suppose to be correct. Did you get any e-mail regarding to tuition or registration? All I got was welcome letters to Western University and the passing rate for board exam. thanks.

gaku said:
Hi Crazyrice 610
Do you call the admission office to fix your problem or where do I have to call? I think my access was disabled because I tried so many times with "wrong Password" that suppose to be correct. Did you get any e-mail regarding to tuition or registration? All I got was welcome letters to Western University and the passing rate for board exam. thanks.

you can call the help desk at (909) 469-5432