anybody applying to KU??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teedub

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I figured i'd ask if anybody here is applying EDP to university of kansas and if they've gotten there secondary yet. it's been about a month since i sent my primary in and i'm kinda starting to sweat it (hopefully i didn't miss the email or something-i have bad luck with that kind of stuff).

holla back yo.

Members don't see this ad.

Did apply regular MD. Didn't apply edp, but still no contact from them.

Yeah, I applied EDP and I haven't heard anything yet. I only applied last week though, so it hasn't been that long, hopefully everything will be coming out soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I submitted like a week and a half ago, I called up The admissions lady Peggy Heinen on Mon/Tues?, great gal, who said that they will be sending them through the email this week. :confused: I dont know if she was annoyed at frantic premeds and gave false info to make me to stop bothering her (I called her only once) or they will definitely be coming out this week. Good luck, my heart is about to explode...maybe after these squats. :)

yeah, i called her too (today, though) and she said the same thing. i'll let you all know when (if) i get one.

It's here (2ndaries)
Woohoo
I'm going to KU

If not
I'll cry
Will be working at the zoo

i agree with all of the above (except that i doubt the zoo would hire me).

yah, just filled out the secondary and submitted it today! good luck everybody! :thumbup: