Anybody got Questions from Pal-45??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalcn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wonder if anyone got "remembered questions" from Pal-45? I am asking that just because I keep receiving emails and PM of requsting these questions which I never got from Pal-45... People sent me the messages just because I was the first one on Pal-45's thread... I wish I could help but I didn't get those questions.
If anyone or Pal-45 got it, could you send me... I don't mind sending it to those in need.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Here are some messages I got from people requesting the questions....

questions from pal45
------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi
i am too late to request the questions from pal 45. if you got the questions , could u plz e mail me @XXXX

Hi,

My exam is on 19th. Can you please send me questions if you got that. Plz help me. I will wait for your reply.

Thanks,

Do you think you can send me the Part 1 questions?

Thanks

Hi there,

Could you please forward the remembered questions if pal -45 sends them to you? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

[who ever have the questions please post them or email the rest dont be selffish.... belive me is not worked................................va

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Dentalcn,

I am also receiving those kind of emails.
As I have not received any of the questions from pal_45 yet.
I hope he/she (Pal_45) will keep his promise, because the thread was really too long for the request & I am desperate to have it ...
Well, I guess I'll wait...

Regards,
Chloe13

I received the questions from other than pal_45 and am very much thankful to that person. I shared them with two others and don't mind to share them with you fellows. I tried to upload the files but they are too large to fit here, so can you forward your mail ids to me.

:cool:

[email protected]

vwake said:
I received the questions from other than pal_45 and am very much thankful to that person. I shared them with two others and don't mind to share them with you fellows. I tried to upload the files but they are too large to fit here, so can you forward your mail ids to me.

[email protected]

Hi,

Can u email me those questions at [email protected]?

Thanks a ton!!

Hi
Can you please email me the questions at [email protected]
I Appreciate your help.
Thanks

vwake said:

[email protected]

hi vwake,
please mail me micro/path and anat as i was not able to open this file.rest of them were fine.ny email is [email protected]
thanks for ur help.

vwake said:

[email protected]

HI, thank you very much for your help!!! could you send it to me?
my email ID: [email protected]
again thanks
vwake said:

[email protected]

dentalcn said:
Just wonder if anyone got "remembered questions" from Pal-45? I am asking that just because I keep receiving emails and PM of requsting these questions which I never got from Pal-45... People sent me the messages just because I was the first one on Pal-45's thread... I wish I could help but I didn't get those questions.
If anyone or Pal-45 got it, could you send me... I don't mind sending it to those in need.
thanks
I got an e-mail from Pal-45 with few DVD offers, 25 $ each, so I think buying them was the only way to receive them ;)

Hi

I was the very first person to ask Pal-45 for the q's. Not ot it yet

Could you plz send them to me too? My email id is [email protected]

Thanks a lot.

vwake said:

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
vwake said:

[email protected]

hey...it seems you are so luvky
Could you send it to me too please?
[email protected]

vwake said:

[email protected]
could u please email to me @[email protected]. thanx

vwake said:

[email protected]

this is my e-mail [email protected]
thank you for your kindness

i just saw this thread,
first of all , may be i missed some of our collegues(may be the first one to send me )but for sure it will be by mistake.
but i send them to many many people and received from them that they received them ...
i can say that i send them to more than 100 people or even more and still recieving other requests but really im too busy those days with no access to net ,
so i really appreciate from those who received the question to help in puplishing them , coz i cant go on any more in sending them and thats why i post a thread as a deadline in 13-6-2006
so just sorry to those who i cant send
and try to share the questions
good luck to u all

Thank You vwakedds for sending some of the questions to me (and off course to Pal 45 for remembering them...)
I've got the following: Bioch/Physio 1-76. and then, 73-78...
Is it that all or am I missing some? (I had trouble trying to open some files...).
Also if someone could send to me the anatomy and Micro/path, I would forever be thankful... :love:
My e mail is: [email protected]
Thanks again.

vwake said:

[email protected]
HI vwake,

Could you please send those questions for me? Thank you very much and I appreciate your help. Email: [email protected]

emma

Hi There,

Please send me the questions too as I am in dire need to get some information. I would really appreciate this gesture....thanks in advance...
My mail id is [email protected]

Thanks

Hello Everybody,

First and foremost I want to salute :thumbup: pal_45 for sending the remembered questions to more than 100 members. The response I received was overwhelming, I am not able to cope it up. I can't send the remembered questions to each and every guy :mad: :scared: .

Don't get disheartened. I got an :idea: . I zipped the questions and uploaded them in Megaupload. Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEM3RFHQ.

Please download the file from here. AND PLEASE STOP SPAMMING MY MAIL.

Thank you to all of you & All the Best.

Vwake :cool:

vwake said:

[email protected]

Hi There,
Hope u R doing fine.
Could U please send the questions to [email protected]
Thanks In advance

swavas

That was a great idea vwake....thanks again.
Now, if somebody got questions from other subjects please,please,please do the same......

vwake said:

[email protected]
CAN YOU E-MAIL those questions MY I.D IS [email protected]

hi vwakedds...thanks a million 4 ur help....could u please please send it to [email protected] aswell...my exams comin Closeeer...
thanks 1ce again...
treattothetooth

vwake said:

[email protected]
could you please sedn the questions? my email id is [email protected]
thanks in advance

please need answer

vwake said:

[email protected]

Hi,

It would be very nice of you, if you can forward those question to my email ID. The following is my email... [email protected]

Thank you in anticipation.

vwake said:
Hello Everybody,

First and foremost I want to salute :thumbup: pal_45 for sending the remembered questions to more than 100 members. The response I received was overwhelming, I am not able to cope it up. I can't send the remembered questions to each and every guy :mad: :scared: .

Don't get disheartened. I got an :idea: . I zipped the questions and uploaded them in Megaupload. Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEM3RFHQ.

Please download the file from here. AND PLEASE STOP SPAMMING MY MAIL.

Thank you to all of you & All the Best.

i cant find them on megaupload. what is their file name there? otherwise can u please email me at [email protected]
thanx in advance.

hey thanks pal_45 nd vvake 4 tat XXXtra effort...gottttta the files...
thanks a million..
kudos to both!!
treattothetooth...

hey do u guys wanna share the phone nos...so tat v can contact nd probably share some queries on the phone...
nebody willin to study tgether....lemmw kno...m in New Jersy..newport pavonia..
mail me at [email protected] o simple...pm me...
thanks..
cheers
treattothetooth

Hi Everybody,

I'm getting lot of mails asking to tell the password to download the remembered questions :rolleyes: .
Guys plzzzz open your eyes, see the capital letters just adjacent to the box in which you need to enter the password, bingo, that is the password. :clap:
See how easy it is to download the questions :p.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEM3RFHQ

hi
sorry to bother u but i m having some problem opening up the file.i could only open physio/biochem.please can u write how to go about for the rest of the questions.
all the best for ur exam and once again sorry for the trouble.
thanks

vwake said:
Hi Everybody,

I'm getting lot of mails asking to tell the password to download the remembered questions :rolleyes: .
Guys plzzzz open your eyes, see the capital letters just adjacent to the box in which you need to enter the password, bingo, that is the password. :clap:
See how easy it is to download the questions :p.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GEM3RFHQ

Hi DentalDoc: I understand that the physio/bioch. are the only questions that Pal 45 has shared so far....Please correct me if I am wrong...

vwake said:

[email protected]
hi, please send me the questions if you can, thanks for your help in advance. bye noor2000

DentalDocCa said:
hi
sorry to bother u but i m having some problem opening up the file.i could only open physio/biochem.please can u write how to go about for the rest of the questions.
all the best for ur exam and once again sorry for the trouble.
thanks

All the zipped files are .jpeg files, which can be viewed using any image viewer. I'm not able to understand :confused: why you people are not able to open all the files. Sorry dude, I don't have much idea about what is going wrong.

Vwake

vwake said:
All the zipped files are .jpeg files, which can be viewed using any image viewer. I'm not able to understand :confused: why you people are not able to open all the files. Sorry dude, I don't have much idea about what is going wrong.

Vwake

hi
thanks,finally i could open the file but all i want to know is that the file contains only biochem/physio quest.do u have MICRO/PATH AND ANAT as well.
thanks

hi vwakedds , could you pls send me the questions at [email protected]
thanks take care

hi vivek thanks alot for the upload ...............

DentalDocCa said:
hi
thanks,finally i could open the file but all i want to know is that the file contains only biochem/physio quest.do u have MICRO/PATH AND ANAT as well.
thanks

Pal 45......Pleeeeease, HELP uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssss!!!!!! Please,please,please....... :(

vwake said:

[email protected]

Can u email those questions at [email protected].

Thanks

hi
can u plz forward those questions .my id is [email protected]

thanks
greeny

vwake said:

[email protected]

Hi guys can you pleaaaaaase forward those questions to me as well .My id is [email protected].
Thsanx Sady

thanks
greeny[/QUOTE]