Anybody got Questions from Pal-45??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
elto said:
That was a great idea vwake....thanks again.
Now, if somebody got questions from other subjects please,please,please do the same......

hey...can u please send me the questions.....i think pal missed me...thank u so much in advance...my email id is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

DOCTOR_BIRD said:
hey...can u please send me the questions.....i think pal missed me...thank u so much in advance...my email id is [email protected]
I COULD DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONS FROM THE WEBSITE U GAVE....THANKS VWAKE AND PAL....

DOCTOR_BIRD said:
I COULD DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONS FROM THE WEBSITE U GAVE....THANKS VWAKE AND PAL....

Doctor_bird can you please send those downloaded attachments to me i am lost in the website thanx in adavance my id is [email protected].

Thanx agiain sady

Hi,
Could you please share those questions with me. My email id is [email protected] thanks a lot for your help.

vwake said:
I received the questions from other than pal_45 and am very much thankful to that person. I shared them with two others and don't mind to share them with you fellows. I tried to upload the files but they are too large to fit here, so can you forward your mail ids to me.

:cool:

[email protected]