anyone care to chat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myfunnyusername

Reaction score
Before I commit to this long but exciting journey of becoming a doctor, I am interested in talking more to people who have decided to switch careers. Why did you switch? Was it worth it? How did you realize that medicine was the right path for you? Anything you wish you'd done differently? What is the best use of my time now as I start volunteering? I am hoping to start a post-bacc in the summer of 2025. Thanks a lot to everyone here!

I've been trying to find more people who switched their careers to talk over the phone, but it's been hard to find the people, so here I am asking questions online :)

Members don't see this ad.

I’m about a year into my non-trad journey, working my old job full time while taking post bacc courses. So maybe not what you’re looking for. But happy to chat.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m about a year into my non-trad journey, working my old job full time while taking post bacc courses. So maybe not what you’re looking for. But happy to chat.
Hey! I'm in a similar boat as you. Definitely looking to chat if you have some time! :)

Reactions: 1 user