Anyone checked their Buffalo status online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS:)

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought they said they will release acceptance online midnight today, but mine says "interview the applicant", nothing else:scared: ~

Anyone else getting it?

Members don't see this ad.

i got the same status from them... :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought they said they will release acceptance online midnight today, but mine says "interview the applicant", nothing else:scared: ~

Anyone else getting it?

i was wondering the same thing when i checked aadsas...but check out the link that was given in the interview invite letter. buffalo has updated. good luck!

i looked back on my interview, and it's not like i sucked it up, but i definitely did not say anything that would make them pick me ten minutes later when i'm taking a tour of their library

I got in, it says"Accept the Applicant". YEAH!!! :laugh: :laugh: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Gosh how many people are they putting on the waiting list???? good lord!
It must damn hard to get off the waiting list for that school. They didn't like me at the interview

I got the accept the applicant too! What a relief...

I got "Interview the Applicant" is that going to change??? and what does that mean??

mine was updated from [status available Dec 1] to Continuing Review- but I already knew that. I'm so annoyed that my hometown school dosn't want me (yet)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got "Interview the Applicant" is that going to change??? and what does that mean??

I was wondering the same thing, I interviewed there in mid-Oct., they should have decision for us by now!!:(

hey guys i got in too, but if i get in somewhere closer to NYC, im probably gonna go there and a spot will open up.

I'm in too! Yes, I'm going to be a dentist!!!

For those of u who got accepted, when did u guys interviewed??

hey everyone, my boyfriend and i interviewed on oct 5th!! and we're both alternates...

:thumbup: In! Interviewed early October. It's still early yet.

hey everyone, my boyfriend and i interviewed on oct 5th!! and we're both alternates...

Wow, it seems Buffalo is handing out 10 alternates to every 1 acceptance....
Wonder if the alternates are ranked??

at least this makes me feel like a lesser douchebag. i bet me applying to 20 schools really made me seem like i was playing pin the tail on the donkey when checking off those schools

interviewed 11/8, got waitlisted tooo.... SAD!

Wow, it seems Buffalo is handing out 10 alternates to every 1 acceptance....
Wonder if the alternates are ranked??

yea they are... remember when we interviewed, that lady said that there's a number system and the highest scored gets priority. ringing a bell??

yea they are... remember when we interviewed, that lady said that there's a number system and the highest scored gets priority. ringing a bell??

Yeah something like that... Well, we couldnt have scored too high, that we werent on the first round acceptanc list..

Yeah something like that... Well, we couldnt have scored too high, that we werent on the first round acceptanc list..

it never crossed my mind that i was this bad for my interview..

i interviewed nov. 16th.

OK...those accepted on Buffalo website...does AADSAS say "offer accepted" ?

I mean...doesn't "offer accepted" mean that I accepted their offer?

OK...those accepted on Buffalo website...does AADSAS say "offer accepted" ?

I mean...doesn't "offer accepted" mean that I accepted their offer?

Yeah, mine says the same thing. I'm guessing they meant "offer made." They sent me an email a little while ago which confirms that I am accepted, so I don't care what AADSAS says, I'm in!!

Yeah, mine says the same thing. I'm guessing they meant "offer made." They sent me an email a little while ago which confirms that I am accepted, so I don't care what AADSAS says, I'm in!!
Yeah, I got the email, too. Also called AADSAS and they said that was something to talk to Buffalo about. Yes, we're in! My only worry was whether other schools could see "offer accepted" under Buffalo, but the AADSAS guy said the other schools don't see that. I'm not calling Buffalo tho.

I interviewed at Buff on DEC 1ST!!! they OFFERED ME A PLACE ON THE SPOT!!!!

J/k....but I was hoping they would. how awesome would that have been. But they did say that we will find dout in 4-10 days! NOT TOO BAD. SO much anticipation....can not function.

for those of you who Buffalo made an offer to what kind of stats did you guys have and where are you from?
Also are you taking the spot you think if you get in somwhere else?
I am an alternate and got an october interview.... also I am a UB student....