Anyone do alright on the practice tests but going after that bad boy anyway?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jezzielin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing that? Or does anyone know of people who haven't done any classes at all, but still doing the MCAT?

I have gotten a 26 as my highest, I'll admit prolly not the best. But on each on I was tired (partied the night before), and was mostly hungover. But I am confident I can hit at least a 28. Don't post to tell that we should take this in August, this is to pep up people like us! Woo!

Members don't see this ad.

Woo! I'm pepped now! I like reading more from people like me than the 30+ crowd clamoring to be 40+. If I get a 28 on this, I don't even think I would retake.

Jezzielin said:
Anyone doing that? Or does anyone know of people who haven't done any classes at all, but still doing the MCAT?

I have gotten a 26 as my highest, I'll admit prolly not the best. But on each on I was tired (partied the night before), and was mostly hungover. But I am confident I can hit at least a 28. Don't post to tell that we should take this in August, this is to pep up people like us! Woo!

count me in, never broke the 30 line but i am hoping for a 32. it can be done so to all my "peeps" who did not get 15's on their practice LETS GO!!! we will be posting in june to rejoice.

Oh yaay! I am so glad you guys responded! You know what I have been thinking? - I think about how people say, "If you haven't broken ( a certain mark ) you shouldn't take this exam."

Well what about those who never took a class? :rolleyes:

All of us who worked so hard with classes and practice tests, think about this: By listening to these people you are totally killing your confidence in yourself! But think of those who never took a practice exam... this quote wouldn't even apply to them, thus these guys who never took a practice exam would be feeling more confident than those of us who have taken the practice exams!

Anything is possible guys, make this THEE DAY that you are ON! Don't listen to people saying jumping 'x' amount of points isn't possible, make it possible! Don't think about everyone in the room that has studied for months on end in the library (if that isn't you)... everyone is just as scared even if they come across cocky. :cool:

Sure, there will be people Saturday trying to freak people out by spilling their practice scores... so what. Let them toot their own horn. We have been waiting for this day for some time now, and you are as ready as you are going to be. Bring a good luck charm in your pocket, walk in there with your head high and kick that test's ass! :thumbup:

MEDICAL SCHOOL 2010 YA'LL! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Me.. havent taken any classes till now. Just own a humble second hand Kaplan 2000 book. I am aiming for a 40 atleast with a 15 in PS.

Jezzielin said:

I'm gonna rock this baby! I haven't taken the prep course, and I'm glad I didn't... I don't know what I would do w/o that $1,400 spared in the bank right now.

We're goin to DO AWESOME!!!!!! I mean, it won't be hard unless you make it out to be hard in your mind. It's curved, too. So if you think you did bad, don't worry, you'll do better than half the people in there!!!!

ROCK ON!!!!!