Anyone Else Getting Logged Out Constantly Today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mad Jack

Critically Caring
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep having to log in again, regardless of having the "Keep Me Logged In" button checked. This has persisted across multiple devices, so it's not just a cookie error or something of the sort. Anyone else having weird issues?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I keep having to log in again, regardless of having the "Keep Me Logged In" button checked. This has persisted across multiple devices, so it's not just a cookie error or something of the sort. Anyone else having weird issues?

I think the 30-day two-step verification thingy got reset and kicked you out

Or it could be a glitch.

I am, but only after clearin web data and cookies. After a few times having to enter my username/password, it starts to keep me logged in as usual.

Still getting those obnoxious ads at the bottom of my iPhone safari window. :|

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been for a month or two now. Before it started happening, I would occasionally see other people's usernames where my username should be, and then I'd get bumped off. I share internet with other people in my building, so I think our accounts are crossing paths somehow (not a computer person obviously).

Reactions: 1 users
Hmmmm... I turned on two-step authentication and haven't been bumped out since. Might be an issue with their traditional one-step authentication system.

It was happening to me the other day. It cleared itself up after a couple days, it was at the same time I had almost no signal on my phone and cleared up when my service was back to normal.

Just edit your cookies so that your login ticket expires in 200 years.

I've disabled the SSL requirement while I make some additional changes to address the logout issue. In the meantime, I recommend all our members use SSL when using a public WiFi or computer. Additionally suggest using the extension HTTPS everywhere to force SSL connections whenever possible.

Reactions: 1 user