Anyone giving PEBC evaluation exams or anyone who have given the exan already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IMY1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anyone preparing for PEBC evaluation exam or anyone who has already given it ? I need some help regarding evaluation exam .

Please do reply here.

Members don't see this ad.

I My 1

Hi, i have some material for the PEBC evaluation exam. if you would like to study online with me plz let me know.

Hello

I can help by giving you an advice and if you want me to follow up with you step by step in all your exams, please contac this e-mail

[email protected]

Thank You
Mr. Hakim
BSc Bio-Chem
BSc Pharm & RPH

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone,

I just registered with this forum. Looks very useful :)

I was browsing for PEBC evaluation exam prep courses. I found one offered by the International Pharmacist Graduate College of Canada. It is an online course.

Anybody ever tried it? would you recommend it? would you recommend another course for that matter? I need a course that is offered online because I do not reside in Canada.

Thank you :)

hell , i am indian phaemacist want to give PEBC exam . Please help to find online training program , and also materials for the exam

:)hell , i am indian phaemacist want to give PEBC exam . Please help to find online training program , and also materials for the exam

Hello:

I am new to this forum. I have been a pharmacist in Canada for over 25 years and completed the PEBC in 1980.

For those of you who are preparing to do the PEBC examinations in Fall 2008, here is some quick advice:

Study the information on the PEBC web site at www.pebc.ca. This is very important. Make certain you know the NAPRA competencies. These are the competencies that you will be tested on. Make certain you can write and speak English clearly. Just because you received your education in English, does not mean you can be understood.

I will be periodically checking for questions and messages. Our company has trained about 500 foreign pharmacists to pass the OSCE exams and I understand their frustrations with the very long process of getting licensed in Canada.

Good Health.

Hi!

I am a new immigrant and I am about to take the pebc evaluating exam this July. I would like to know if there are others who are taking the exam, too. Maybe we can study together and exchange resources.

Hi Everybody,

I am B pharma from india and I completed my Pharmacy in 2003. I have also completed my MS in Pharma Sci. in USA and I want to write PEBC now. I heard OSCE is very difficult. Please let me know the pharmacist salary in Canada. I heard in northern part of Canada pharmacists can make more rather than in urban areas. It should be worth for me if I go through all the hassels of getting license. thanks

Hi!

I am a new immigrant and I am about to take the pebc evaluating exam this July. I would like to know if there are others who are taking the exam, too. Maybe we can study together and exchange resources.
hey how did u`r exam go...i m very new here n will be taking the PEBC in jan 09......can u pls help me n guide me a little............i will appreciate it..thanx

Hi everyone,

I am also in process of getting the licence of the PEBC and im in the second step after getting my documents evaluated and accepted. i am intending to write the evaluating exam in winter (January 2009) either in London englan or Canada. I only have read the information on the PEBC site and would like to share things to get to know more and exachange thought, ideas, make study group, documents with others who r doing the same thing.
\

hi there. i am also for the same (Jan 2009 pebc EE) you can be in touch via [email protected];dynnason for more inf

yes i will like to share the EE materials with you .I will writing the exam in jan 2009
dynnason

Members don't see this ad :)
i want to share with you the experince in the july 2008 EE exams.how did it go. p,s do advice me on how to prepare for mine for Jan 2009. i need the current study materials.i need your help

I will be taking the exam in jan. my email ad is sel_cash @hotmail.com

or [email protected]

I My 1

Hi, i have some material for the PEBC evaluation exam. if you would like to study online with me plz let me know.

I Think All Of Us For The Jan 2009 Pebc Ee Can Come Together Via This Forum And Start Studying /exchange Ideas,problems Or Challenges Ahead

Hi I am a US pharmacy school graduate and am completing my internship currently in Canada. I will be taking the PEBC exam in November. What resources are you all using to study? Thanks you

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know about a new site I am creating at

www.pharmacyintern.ca

(pharmacyintern.ca)

I have created a site to provide useful information to PEBC exam takers, pharmacy interns, jurisprudence exam takers, pharmacy students and international students. The site is an education and support site it does not provide you with past PEBC exam papers or past PEBC exam material and such material can not be posted there. The site does however provide you with a PEBC forum, PEBC books for the evaluating exam, PEBC books for the qualifying exam, tips on how to study for the PEBC exams and hopefully in the future PEBC practice questions.

Thanks,
Mat
thumbs-up-nomi.gif

Last edited:
sorry for sucha delayed reponse pals from my side .I got so busy with my preparation that I hardly got a chance to come online here .But Thanks to Allah with all His help I passed my EE on very first attempt .Now i'm looking to give MCQ part 1 a shot in May 2009 .Anyone interested in studying together let me know .

Thanks.

Hi,

Is there anyone preparing for PEBC evaluation exam or anyone who has already given it ? I need some help regarding evaluation exam .

Please do reply here.
hi did you pass the exam or r u still studying.i m from india n having a tough time preparing alone......would u be intersted in discussing abt the course.............

:)hell , i am indian phaemacist want to give PEBC exam . Please help to find online training program , and also materials for the exam

[/quote]
hello bhavsar ,i m also from india,planning to take the exam in jan 09 ,i m having hard time studying on my own .have u been able to gather some information? can we chat or talk abt the preparation strategy??:)

I My 1

i m also preparing....can i get some information pls...

hi..hakim..i m Aniket...and i m preparing for my evaluating exam in july 2009..so i have just started reading the books..but i dont know the way to prepare ..so can u plz guide me how to start and where to start from...

Thanks ...and waitin for ur reply..!!

hey hi ..bubble...i m to appear my xam in july 2009..so did u completed ur xam.?? and how was it..? plz reply me coz i want to know about the materials and preparation method. thnks in tonns in advance....waitin for ur reply

hi hana... i m new here,and i m givin my exam in july 2009..so can u give me some guidelines abt preparation methods and materials...this is my hotmail [email protected]...

thnks a lot....and waitin for ur reply..!!

Hey I'm looking for a study buddy for MCQ May 2009. Anyone interested? send me a message. Thanks

Hi!

I am also immigrant and taking July exam i think,my mail is [email protected]

Pharmacy Prep is the most reputable place for preparation courses for last 10 years. Many of my friends passed exam after taking classes there, I'm myself taking these classes for July exam. If you cannot attend classes you can get "Home study package" , you will never regret this investment. Check their website :

http://www.tipscollege.com/

Any questions, write me on [email protected]

Hi!

Hey there,
I'm also new here in canada, been here for 6 months and also applying for the July 2009 Evaluating Exam. I was wondering if u live in London, ON - if not is there anyone else reading this thread who does AND is taking the July exam as well?

Would love to get in contact if so..
UPMpharm, if u'd like we can help each other out online if u have msn..plz reply ASAP

Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum and I wanted to ask some of you regarding the Evaluating exam here in Canada if you may. I have taken and passed the FPGEE for the US last year while I am in the US, but I am not a resident just a temporary immigrant since my husband works there. After a while we moved back here that is why I am looking into taking the Canadian exam too. I wonder if the evaluation test is comparable to the FPGEE exam of the US to start with? anyone can answer I would be very much pleased to know anything.

Thanks in advance

also would anyone happen to know if any establishment is willing to accept volunteers? I mean in my case I don't have an experience here as a technician nor a certificate which is giving me the hard time to find a PT job as I wanted to be exposed in a real work environment at least.

Hi, this forum is really cool. I am sitting for the evaluation exam in July 2009. Anybody wants to join and form an online study group? It would be nice if a few of us can get together and share and help each other out.

My email +MSN: [email protected]

Please do me a kind favour by sending me useful materials if available.

Thanks

Hi..everyone.and i m preparing for evaluating exam in july 2009..so i have just started reading the books..
I would like to form an online study group for sharing useful materials about EE
my email [email protected]
thanks

Hi Hana,
I am also preparing for PEBC evaluating exam for JAN-2010.We can be in touch regarding exam prepration.You can e mail me @
[email protected].
Thanks.
Vrinda.

I My 1

Hi Hana,
I am also preparing for PEBC evaluating exam for JAN-2010.We can be in touch regarding exam prepration.You can e mail me @
[email protected].
Thanks.

I My 1

Hi Husseinmr
I am new in this forum and going to sit for ee in july 2009.I would like to share our stuff for study.could I join you too?

I've complete home study course of PEBC Evaluating Exam (Canadian) for sale. This is the most popular course in Canada. I've used it and passed my exam in December 2008. If you want to paas PEBC evaluating exam this course will guarantee your succes. I paid $1000 for this package, selling it for $500. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] for complete details.

hello everyone !

am new immigrant as well . and am planning to go for the evaluation exam on jan 2010 , if anyone will be doing it the same time , plz let me know ,, maybe we can help eachother . and if anyone have the evaluation exams papers plz let me know :)

thank u and have a great day everyone

hala

hi hana,

do you have materials and helpful hints for the upcoming PEBC evaluating exams this july 2009? or if i can chat with you... that would be great

hi UPMpharma,
i would be taking the exam this july also and I am in need of a study buddy... could it be done online?

Hey there,
I'm also new here in canada, been here for 6 months and also applying for the July 2009 Evaluating Exam. I was wondering if u live in London, ON - if not is there anyone else reading this thread who does AND is taking the July exam as well?

Would love to get in contact if so..
UPMpharm, if u'd like we can help each other out online if u have msn..plz reply ASAP

could i join in, im also taking the july 2009 exam

anyone who had taken the exam or just about to:
is studying comperhensive pharmacy review good for the evaluation?
&if not enough, what can we study with it?
thanks

hi!

i am also taking the eval exam this Jan 2010. i am willing to study with you. could we do it online? Thanks!:)

hello everyone !

am new immigrant as well . and am planning to go for the evaluation exam on jan 2010 , if anyone will be doing it the same time , plz let me know ,, maybe we can help eachother . and if anyone have the evaluation exams papers plz let me know :)

thank u and have a great day everyone

hala

Hi Guys,

Im currently in the process of helping making a site for the PEBC exam. I have loads of study material I can give you (and lots of online questions). I just need a little help in return, like gving me some content of useful tips etc about the exam.

PM me or contact me direct to krugerone (at) gmail.com

Look forward to talking to you,

Pharmanaut
hello everybody.i have passed the recent evaluation exam in july 2010.and ihave all notes about the exam u can study and ican explain any part concerning the material online or personal visit in montreal canada and this is my e-mail for more information;[email protected] and my phone no.001-5143849629