General Admissions & OTCAS anyone hear from NYU yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Did anyone get a decision letter from NYU?

• yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

otgirl2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I believe the previous years other people were getting e-mails sent to them. I'm getting anxious and worried.

Members don't see this ad.

I want to know so badly!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember reading that we would hear back at the end of March.

Yeah I remember when I went to the info. session they said end of March

Anyone hear anything? Someone on another thread was accepted last week. I believe they're on spring break this week, though.

I got an acceptance email this past Friday.

I'm a non-traditional student so my stats take a little interpretation. Currently I'm a biology major at Kean. My OTCAS overall gpa, not that NYU uses OTCAS, was 3.41 but my last 80 was a 3.88. I have a prior associates that pulls down my overall. Also have a 4.0 in the pre-rerequisites. I had 110 hours split between pediatrics and skilled nursing.

i was also notified this past saturday that i have been waitlisted

My overall GPA is a 3.47.
I have my bachelors degree in education.
I have 150 OT volunteer hours in 3 different settings.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm beginning to think they mail out rejection notices last :unsure:

I mean, four responses out of what could be a hundred. Keep the hope!!

I heard back on Saturday via email. I was wait-listed but have already told them to withdraw my application. I hope this gives some hope to anyone who hope to attend NYU! Good luck!

When did you guys turn in your application? I have yet to hear anything....getting nervous.

Waitlisted as well. Does anyone know how many people are waitlisted/ what the chance of getting off the waitlist is? Also waiting from Columbia, but the fact I haven't heard yet makes me think it's not an acceptance.

I was accepted, but will be declining the offer.

Does anybody have any idea when waitlisted people will be notified of their acceptance or rejection?

Does anybody have any idea when waitlisted people will be notified of their acceptance or rejection?

I know the first person I saw post an acceptance on here had until April 15 to respond, so I would guess sometime after that? I'm yet to receive any kind of admissions decision. Anyone else still waiting?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone on the waitlist get any more information? I tried calling in and was unable to get anything out of the lady I spoke to.

Waitlist acceptances/rejections have been sent out as late as July in the past.