Anyone know what is happening to Codingline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Creflo

time to eat
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email that Codingline is closing as of Dec 31, 2023. This is terrible news, this was the best podiatry billing and coding resource anywhere. Has anyone heard what happened?

Members don't see this ad.

No idea. These days I just google as many codes as possible to throw at a case that I do and let the billers figure out which ones can stick.

No idea. These days I just google as many codes as possible to throw at a case that I do and let the billers figure out which ones can stick.
How codes do you usually do for a TTR? 5 or 6?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just use APMACodingrc instead... codingline is just basically a forum with one toolbox editing and deleting any post he doesn't like... or he closes the thread after he answers. It's usually pointless.

I got codingline free with APMA Coding RC, but I never found it to be useful. People just ask easy questions or 'how to do fraud' type stuff, and the answers all get neutered anyways. The guy might as well just write his own blog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Its a bit out of order there

11721- debride all mycosis to prevent fungal infection spread to the new surgical site

11730- removal of old nail plate of its there

35226- 2 units to the two dorsal arteries to the nail matrix

14040- closure of skin over defect

15115/6- graft placement

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Just use APMACodingrc instead... codingline is just basically a forum with one toolbox editing and deleting any post he doesn't like... or he closes the thread after he answers. It's usually pointless.

I got codingline free with APMA Coding RC, but I never found it to be useful. People just ask easy questions or 'how to do fraud' type stuff, and the answers all get neutered anyways. The guy might as well just write his own blog.
I have never used the coding resource, can you post individualized questions there like on codingline?

I have never used the coding resource, can you post individualized questions there like on codingline?
No, it's just a lookup database for searching. It has codes, globals, mods, links for CPTs to ICDs associated (most useful part imo).

Its a bit out of order there

11721- debride all mycosis to prevent fungal infection spread to the new surgical site

11730- removal of old nail plate of its there

35226- 2 units to the two dorsal arteries to the nail matrix

14040- closure of skin over defect

15115/6- graft placement
That’s about 1/3 the number of codes I’ve seen my F&A ortho colleagues uses