anyone not submit AMCAS yet???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zurned

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For april mcat takers: Who havent submitted amcas yet? Do you think its getting late? I hear from my advisor a couple of weeks isnt going to make a difference since the april mcat is considered early anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

zurned said:
For april mcat takers: Who havent submitted amcas yet? Do you think its getting late? I hear from my advisor a couple of weeks isnt going to make a difference since the april mcat is considered early anyway.
I just submitted this morning. Based on no facts whatsoever, I feel that I'm either one of the last of the "early" crowd, or one of the first of the "prompt" group.

When is the date that med schools recieve their first group of apps from AMCAS? I'd say that if you're in that group you're early. If not, you're not.

SailCrazy said:
I just submitted this morning. Based on no facts whatsoever, I feel that I'm either one of the last of the "early" crowd, or one of the first of the "prompt" group.

When is the date that med schools recieve their first group of apps from AMCAS. I'd say that if you're in that group you're early. If not, you're not.

submitted 20 minutes ago, feel part of the normal wave of people applying. Many of my friends are still in the process of applying.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish I'd waited longer to submit. I didn't know that schools didn't even see our AMCAS until today.....I would've liked my spring grades on there, but they weren't.

zurned said:

I don't know if this will make sense, but I think it's more accurate to say that the august test is late, than to say the april test is early. Taking the april test will enable you to apply and be considered early, but not if you take long to submit your AMCAS...but I think submitting around this time is fine. I submitted mine this morning, so I hope it is :)