This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BillsMafia28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for results of people who applied with similar statistics, especially ones with similar community service and mcat score. I have around 50 hours community service. cGPA: 3.91, sGPA: 3.93, MCAT: 507. Summer research internship. Shadowing 300 hours. White male, middle class. Applied to all schools in FL, VA, NY plus WVU, TCMC, UA, UW, GW, Louisville, Oakland. Did not apply to DO schools but considering so provide results of those if you have any please. Also please post your stats as well. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for results of people who applied with similar statistics, especially ones with similar community service and mcat score. I have around 50 hours community service. cGPA: 3.91, sGPA: 3.93, MCAT: 507. Summer research internship. Shadowing 300 hours. White male, middle class. Applied to all schools in FL, VA, NY plus WVU, TCMC, UA, UW, GW, Louisville, Oakland. Did not apply to DO schools but considering so provide results of those if you have any please. Also please post your stats as well. Thanks!

I have 4 interviews so far. 2 do and 2 MD. LECOM, UNE, MSU CHM, and WVU. No rejections so far. Similar stats as you, mcat is a little lower but gpa is the same. I have ALOT more community service though. I'd probably add some DO schools if I were you, just to be safe.

I have 4 interviews so far. 2 do and 2 MD. LECOM, UNE, MSU CHM, and WVU. No rejections so far. Similar stats as you, mcat is a little lower but gpa is the same. I have ALOT more community service though. I'd probably add some DO schools if I were you, just to be safe.

Did you already go on all of the interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you already go on all of the interviews?

No, I meant no post secondary rejections from the 25+ schools I've applied to. Submitted my secondaries end of August, so just started hearing back from schools. My first interview is in October.

No, I meant no post secondary rejections from the 25+ schools I've applied to. Submitted my secondaries end of August, so just started hearing back from schools. My first interview is in October.

What state are you a resident of and what does CHM and UNE stand for?

What state are you a resident of and what does CHM and UNE stand for?

MI resident. Msu chm = Michigan state College of human medicine, Michigan state has both a DO and MD med school. Chm is their MD school. Une is University of new England in Maine.

just apply to a few DO schools that you could actually see yourself at & relax

MI resident. Msu chm = Michigan state College of human medicine, Michigan state has both a DO and MD med school. Chm is their MD school. Une is University of new England in Maine.

just apply to a few DO schools that you could actually see yourself at & relax

Also start participating in some more community service... Like yesterday

Also start participating in some more community service... Like yesterday

Yea that was my biggest mistake.... Let me know how the interviews go and if you get accepted. Appreciate you taking time to answer... good luck!

Reactions: 1 user