Application grade entry question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FootGuy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This comes directly from the aacpmas website under grade entry instructions:

"If you have received a grade for both lecture and lab courses, enter each separately with grade for each (even if the grades are the same)."

As an example, I took General Physics. The lab was included in the class (4 cr.). Do I need to enter the grade under General Physics I - A and General Physics I Lab - A? Also how many credits do I put for each if they must be separate? 4 vs. 0?

Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

You're supposed to enter things as they appear on your transcripts. So if your lab is listed separate from the lecture, then put it that way. If it is combined, list them together.

Enter them "separately" doesn't mean "just put what's on your transcript" right? "Separate out" means they want to see separate grades for each "even if you receive a grade for both lecture and lab".....

If your transcript says "organic chemistry 3.0 organic chemistry lab 1.0", then enter them seperately.

if your transcript says "organic chemistry 4.0" so lab is included, fill in the application with just the 4.0.