Application - LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

situ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have submitted 4 letters of reference through the AADSAS system - (which is the maximum - i cannot send anymore through AADSAS). Now, I wish to submit one more from my dentist, as she is now willing to write one for me, and I feel she knows me MUCH better as compared to some other letters i have submitted. I am sure her letter will be strong addition to my application.

The question is :
Should I send this letter directly to the school? Will I need to attach any supplementary documentation to it to make it more legible (for example the paper LOR's from AADSAS require us to attach a "letter of evaluation matching form"). However i cant print out any letter of evaluation matching forms.. as they have a barcode on them, and since i have already submitted the max. of 4 letters through AADSAS - i cannot use that anymore.

The problem is if my dentist just sends a signed letter without any matching forms attached to it - will it be legible?

Members don't see this ad.