Application Submission Prior to MCAT Score.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KonsieRav

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question:

Want to submit my AAMC/AACOMAS applications now. Scheduled to take the MCAT early August. Have already taken the MCAT last year, did ok but preferred to reapply.

If my new scores come in late August/early September and my apps are already submitted to the schools, will the schools consider the application as "complete" or "fully submitted" in late August/early September, or will there be a pile of "submitted in late May" that they have already reviewed and are awaiting additional information for?

Thanks again guys

Take care

Members don't see this ad.

You will be complete late August/September since schools won't look at your application until all the pieces are there. You will have all the disadvantages of being a late applicant, sorry :unsure:

Really, just spoke to an MD advisor at my university's med school and they said that they would review the application but keep it on the back-burner pending more information — basically in a different category relative to the late submissions.

I guess it varies from school to school.