Applying to DO now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

effectedtag

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it too late to apply to DO schools? I need to submit the DO app still. Would I still have chances at schools such as PCOM applying this late?

Members don't see this ad.

not too late. but it will depend on your application. PCOM is considered one of the best DO schools so it's pretty competitive there is a chance if you have a good application. but I would apply more then PCOM if you plan on applying DO

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey man I applied in November, got in first cycle I applied, did well in school, matched into my specialty of choice. You won't know how much you can succeed unless you're willing to allow yourself the chance to fail.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey man I applied in November, got in first cycle I applied, did well in school, matched into my specialty of choice. You won't know how much you can succeed unless you're willing to allow yourself the chance to fail.
Thanks! I appreciate the words of encouragement!

Definitely not too late especially because your stats are good. I'm currently attending a school I applied to in October.

Reactions: 1 user