April Mcat Test Locations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chinofish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If this has been posted before then i apologize but i hoped to start a thread of different test sites from different states so people will know what to expect. I don't know if there is some legality/other issue here but if there is i will understand if someone wanted to delete this thread (since knowing of how room is set up can be a certain advantage)

New Jersey: I took it in august 2005 and plan to retake it for april, my location was in new brunswick and the test site is pretty consistent, always at the SERC bulding on the second floor in a classroom. The desks were midsized/small but enough room for pencils, booklet and a water bottle. Though i have to say the desks (typical small calssroom desk with attached hand) was pretty uncomfortable and my lumbar was about to give halfway through verbal. I heard the princeton location was better. I plan to take it in NY in April anybody know what the sizes of the desks are at any of the test centers there? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.