Are Tufts, Boston U, and Harvard full?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Galen1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The title says it all... I'm worried cause I haven't heard anything from these schools other than that my application is complete. When do these schools stop interviewing students? Anyone know?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Galen1 said:
The title says it all... I'm worried cause I haven't heard anything from these schools other than that my application is complete. When do these schools stop interviewing students? Anyone know?

thanks

BU is still interviewing for spots, Tufts is interviewing for the waitlist and Harvard has been and will remain a mystery :p

Hmm, I guess that's somewhat encouraging, but if I don't have an invite yet, I may be in trouble...

alphabet said:
BU is still interviewing for spots, Tufts is interviewing for the waitlist and Harvard has been and will remain a mystery :p

Members don't see this ad :)
pretty sure tufts still has spots this girl i know got in yesterday.

Are you sure that Tufts is interviewing for waitlist spots?

I don't think you should worry. It's only February. Maybe people will get accepted, but then will not accept their acceptance, so I think you still have a chance.

Are you sure that Tufts is interviewing for waitlist spots? Galen, I would call each school individually to make sure. No harm in calling. They don't know who you are. :oops:

I don't think you should worry. It's only February. Maybe people will get accepted, but then will not accept their acceptance, so I think you still have a chance.

The turn-over rate for Tufts is really high. You can expect that tufts will offer over 320 acceptances for 160 slots. In fact, I am 60% sure that I will decline my offer from Tufts since I am still waiting for two other schools. Good luck

I just talked to the admissions officer at Bu and she said that 60 to 70 % of the class is filled and that they interview until April. I have mine coming up in early march. Does anyone know the turnover rate for BU?

Rupesh

shinji said:
The turn-over rate for Tufts is really high. You can expect that tufts will offer over 320 acceptances for 160 slots. In fact, I am 60% sure that I will decline my offer from Tufts since I am still waiting for two other schools. Good luck

I just talked to the admissions officer at Bu and she said that 60 to 70 % of the class is filled and that they interview until April. I have mine coming up in early march. Does anyone know the turnover rate for BU?

Rupesh

shinji said: