Artificial intelligence is better than human doctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewYorkDoctors

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Yes please please please refer all the functional disorder patients to chatbot in the future.

Perhaps chatbot can be used for triage otherwise? I'm sure that would save a lot of time. Hey chatbot reconcile medications and pull from the online insurance databases for me will ya?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

Yes please please please refer all the functional disorder patients to chatbot in the future.

Perhaps chatbot can be used for triage otherwise? I'm sure that would save a lot of time. Hey chatbot reconcile medications and pull from the online insurance databases for me will ya?

AI doesn't even have to be 'better than'. It could be equal to, or even a little 'less than'.

If it saves the medical-industrial complex the right amount of $$$, no one cares about a little degradation of care.

As you pointed out, I'm hoping it helps take care of much of our 'nothing burger', or 'stupid' medicine that we do, especially in the outpatient setting.

Reactions: 1 users