ASDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

has anyone interviewed and parked on/near the campus? is it difficult to park there?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when they are going to start calling on December 15th? Will they be doing it from East coast to West?

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know what happens if you miss the call? i have finals that day and am scared i wont be able to pick up :/

😂 It has definitely been a slow moving anxious week.
Desicion day is finally at our door step, I am certainly trying to keep my mind off of it but it's tough. Years of studying, volunteering, and hard work hang in a metaphorical balance for a lot of us. With that said I wanted to wish the best of luck to all applicants to this wonderful school.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! Got a call at 9:30am EST. :) wooh! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got a call 9:53 AM Interviewed in September

Congratulations to those who got accepted!! I'm assuming they are calling people outside of Arizona first!

I'm so anxious!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm still hopeful! I interviewed mid November average stats but I have a lot of experience and a good heart and I brush my teeth really well tysm

so the way it looks, is their still calling august interviews, dont lose hope guys, i havent heard back either and interviewed in November!! Lord please bless all of us!!!!

I feel like I'm about to throw up lol, my heart is racing

so the way it looks, is their still calling august interviews, dont lose hope guys, i havent heard back either and interviewed in November!! Lord please bless all of us!!!!
I interviewed early September, hoping they haven’t forgotten me

Anyone interviewed in October waiting or received a call? Also, congratulations to the acceptances so far!!