Auckland Interviews and Notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Macguyver83

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can anyone elaborate how the interview for Auckland came along?

Does anyone know when they intend to give notification?

All The Best

Members don't see this ad.

Well....

What do you say to that really. All i can do is think about all of the students to are at St Chis's. I hope you are all doing OK and come out of this with your dream intact.

What a crappy situation.

Mike MacKinnon said:
Well....

What do you say to that really. All i can do is think about all of the students to are at St Chis's. I hope you are all doing OK and come out of this with your dream intact.

What a crappy situation.

Are you OK, Mike??? (I'm saying this out of genuine concern....)

Members don't see this ad :)
Mike MacKinnon said:
Well....

What a crappy situation.

Are you OK, Mike??? (I'm saying this out of genuine concern...)

You're welcome to PM me if you want to rant about anything...

hehe

yah im OK. I just know a few people from old pre meds that went there. It would be rough to end up being duped if that is in fact the case.

Mike MacKinnon said:
hehe

yah im OK. I just know a few people from old pre meds that went there. It would be rough to end up being duped if that is in fact the case.

Hey Mike,

can you elaborate on "people getting duped"?

By St. Chris, are you referring to Christchurch?

-Cheers

Hey

Well i dont want to say that st chris IS duping people as i do not know the truth of the matter. However, if the allegations in that article (above) are true then students who goto ST Chris may well not be liscenced in the UK and the US may well follow suit. In that case, the students at the school would have been mislead and may well lose the time and money they have spent so far. I sincerly hope that is not the case, but what has been written in the UK is damning.

Macguyver83 said:
Hey Mike,

can you elaborate on "people getting duped"?

By St. Chris, are you referring to Christchurch?

-Cheers

No. haha :) He is referring to I believe St. Christophers which is (was) a senegalese medical school with a satelite campus located in the UK operating "unofficially". The GMC in the UK is now banning graduates of that school from being eligible for registration with the NHS. Well, that's what the article said anyhow.

Ooops!

Yup i did mean the one from UK! I didnt realize i posted it in the wroing discussion!

LOL!