Audio anesthesiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amyl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me which is better audio blue, audio red, audio danemiller, etc?
also, anyone want to sell theirs?

i found all this audio digest stuff on amazon, are they good? the publish dates were 2001 and 2002... lots has probably changed since then...?

Members don't see this ad.

can anyone tell me which is better audio blue, audio red, audio danemiller, etc?
also, anyone want to sell theirs?

i found all this audio digest stuff on amazon, are they good? the publish dates were 2001 and 2002... lots has probably changed since then...?

Audio digest for the most part is excellent. If you have to drive to work, listen to it on your way in to work. (It will put you to sleep on the way home:)). You program should have copies of it. If it doesn't, you should seriously question your program and consider transferring.:rolleyes:

Seriously, the audio digest is really good. Audio blue is REALLY boring, but some like Jensen's style. I could hardly take it. I think for the written boards, read Faust, browse baby miller (learn the graphs, they say it all), and if you have time Yao and Artusio's book. This has been asked a lot on this forum, Faust is always the same answer. No one that reads FAust a couple of times will fail the boards.

I've said it before also, the ACE exams put out by the ABA (or maybe the ASA does it, i'm not sure) are also incredible. They have many of the same questions that show up on the boards and they have great explanations to the answers. Don't wast your time with the SEE exams put out by the same people. They suck.

Hey guys,

In case it helps I have been creating audio and video lectures as well...very informal but practical lectures. Let me know what you think of them as I continue to expand the selection.

They are primarily anesthesia and critical care based lectures. All content material has the option to listen to audio and soon will be backed with video lectures.

Hope you enjoy,
http://www.02demand.com for lectures

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll sell you my Audio Blue. I listen to it on the commute. PM me for details.

how can i contact you to buy your copy?

Does anyone have a copy of audio-digest comprehensive anesthesia board review that they would like to sell?

If anyone is still looking for the audio digest anesthesia board review course - I have a brand new copy I'm willing to sell. PM me for details.