Awaiting Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JNera

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

So I submitted all required transcripts, payments, and evaluations via optomcas but when viewing the status of my application, it still says "Awaiting Materials". I've emailed back and forth and called optomcas a few times to resolve this error about a week ago and to this day, the status is still in "Awaiting Materials". I let the representatives know this is kind of a time sensitive thing seeing as I submitted my applications over 2 weeks ago but they kinda just said there was nothing they could do about it. Help or advice please?

Members don't see this ad.

Were they able to tell you what it's still waiting for? If it's transcripts, I know it takes a while to process for that. Requesting evaluations is different- I know for me I requested and submitted payments but it wasn't all received until a few weeks later (because my evaluators hadn't finished). Maybe check with them and see if they've finished it? If not, check with your school to see if they've sent them. You should get notifications about when evaluations and transcripts are processed.

Hi All,

So I submitted all required transcripts, payments, and evaluations via optomcas but when viewing the status of my application, it still says "Awaiting Materials". I've emailed back and forth and called optomcas a few times to resolve this error about a week ago and to this day, the status is still in "Awaiting Materials". I let the representatives know this is kind of a time sensitive thing seeing as I submitted my applications over 2 weeks ago but they kinda just said there was nothing they could do about it. Help or advice please?
Keep calling/ emailing them. Same thing happened to me and it took time for them to resolve the issue.