AWWARDS 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well when you claim Ash in a game where Ash already exists and the real one fails to call you out on it... :laugh:
Almost as good as the cow throwing, I tell you. Sega, still one of my favorites.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lupin: One of the most creative co-mods I've ever had! Back in the day :) I referenced Pangaea to the mods in the current newb game.
aww. I miss the old crew days. So much fun had. I occasionally go back and read some of my faves.
reading.gif

• Love
I think Karabou def deserves special mentions or something because that was......well it was what it was haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I mean, if this one goes well, I can backpeddle and periodically drop awards threads for prior consecutive years until no one gets the jokes/plays anymore.

This includes some of my greatest hits, wish it included Michigan though lol

Unfortunately I stopped playing like halfway through this so my noms will probably be limited to what I know from the first half of the games included

Ireland! Surely someone will vote our wolf pack in. Lets just all vote for the same person every day. No one will notice :rofl: And then whatever it was you pulled in that Stagg PM was nothing short of miraculous.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ireland! Surely someone will vote our wolf pack in. Lets just all vote for the same person every day. No one will notice :rofl: And then whatever it was you pulled in that Stagg PM was nothing short of miraculous.
I don't remember. You'll have to ask him what he was on

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Categories
Friendliest player
Funniest player
Most improved
Best noob
Best quote
Best game
Best village (team)
Best wolves (team)
Best villager
Best wolf
Best overall
Best mod
Funniest mod
Most likely to die D1
Most likely to die N1
Easiest push
Hardest push
Best role
Most likely to choke
Best fakeclaim
Best reads
Best 3p
Best team player
Wackiest tinfoil
Most commonly village read
Most commonly wolf read

Best waffle: Cats MeoWW

So my count is probably off 2/2 beverages but my 2019 stats are:

Villager: 5-5 (one win shared with Chaos (@PippyPony )), Edit: Now 5-6 (losing to chaos Mel in Food)

Wolf: 5-1!!! Ireland, Game Night, Mindhunter, American Horror, Cats (Neutral --> Converted). The 1 loss being a wolf pup sub... cant blame me there! (New Hampshire)

Chaos: 0-1

Mod: 1-0 :giggle:

Didnt count speed games

Last edited:
  • Angry
Remind me what happened in that game. Is that when you subbed in? I can’t remember one bit of any previous game haha

When I subbed in Snowy was dead and it was you, me, and allieh. We got blocked on NKs twice by barks then allie got drunk and got lynched lol. Then you got lynched and it was noob sub 1st game lone wolf. So i killed pippy but Strog tracked me and it was game over.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
So my count is probably off 2/2 beverages but my 2019 stats are:

Villager: 5-5 (one win shared with Chaos (@PippyPony )), Edit: Now 5-6 (losing to chaos Mel in Food)

Wolf: 5-1!!! Ireland, Game Night, Mindhunter, American Horror, Cats (Neutral --> Converted). The 1 loss being a wolf pup sub... cant blame me there! (New Hampshire)

Chaos: 0-1

Mod: 1-0 :giggle:

Didnt count speed games

Ugh, now I want to figure out my 2019 stats. I haven't updated my playing record since the beginning of the year.

When I subbed in Snowy was dead and it was you, me, and allieh. We got blocked on NKs twice by barks then allie got drunk and got lynched lol. Then you got lynched and it was noob sub 1st game lone wolf. So i killed pippy but Strog tracked me and it was game over.
You were such a good wolf pup. A true natural WW player.

• Love
...I don't want to know my stats :rofl:
I decided I wanted to know my stats, originally to quantify my feeling that my game designs may be leaning wolf sided, but here we are because I couldn't sleep

Village: 6-6 - for further quantification, I think it's about 50/50 on losses where I was present at endgame and those where I was not. Was at endgame for 4/6 wins.

Wolf: 2-0 how did @cubsrule4e wolf SIX TIMES this year and I only did it twice??

3P: 2-0 (both with wolf assistance and one actually a shared win)

Mod: 3 village : 5 wolf - If we cut this down to the games where I was "head" mod, it's 2:3. Not really where I would like to be with my mod stats, so something to examine closely for future games.

I missed 8 games this year and that makes me sad :(

Also just going through these games I feel like there was more balance in the force the first half of the year, and this latter bit has been mostly wolves. Support for the busy villagers theory I think - several of us started clinics, some of the newer players started vet school.

• Wow
I decided I wanted to know my stats, originally to quantify my feeling that my game designs may be leaning wolf sided, but here we are because I couldn't sleep

Village: 6-6 - for further quantification, I think it's about 50/50 on losses where I was present at endgame and those where I was not. Was at endgame for 4/6 wins.

Wolf: 2-0 how did @cubsrule4e wolf SIX TIMES this year and I only did it twice??

Mod: 3 village : 5 wolf - If we cut this down to the games where I was "head" mod, it's 2:3. Not really where I would like to be with my mod stats, so something to examine closely for future games.

Also just going through these games I feel like there was more balance in the force the first half of the year, and this latter bit has been mostly wolves. Support for the busy villagers theory I think - several of us started clinics, some of the newer players started vet school.

Cause I’m a purebred, obvs granny :D

Oooh further quantification... I should break that down, but I think I’ve only made it to end game like 3 times max lol. A couple of those wolf wins I was basically carried by awesome teammates cause I died so early. I guess that’s what happens when you’re a wolf 1/3 of the time.

• Haha
Cause I’m a purebred, obvs granny :D

Oooh further quantification... I should break that down, but I think I’ve only made it to end game like 3 times max lol. A couple of those wolf wins I was basically carried by awesome teammates cause I died so early. I guess that’s what happens when you’re a wolf 1/3 of the time.
I'm pretty sure before this year I had only been a wolf 10 times total so you've already wolfed half as much as I have :rofl:

lol... wow. I was right on and survived 3 times! 1 win villager (HoWWrses) and 2 wins wolf (American Horror and Cats). Yeah...

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure wolves have won most of my games, despite many complaints from wolves about being under powered/games being rigged for village.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure wolves have won most of my games, despite many complaints from wolves about being under powered/games being rigged for village.
Plants and Ski Weekend are the only ones village won, right? The only ones I remember anyway.

Village record: 1-3
Village with a wolf pm because I never rand wolf record: 2-0
Overall: 3-3

Villager - 38%
Wolf - 100%
3p - 66%

it's been a good year

• Haha
60% of the time, I win every time.
MeatyTastyDorking-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I bet I've got like a 25% win rate overall because I have no reading comprehension and flip my lid over things I misread on thread

• Haha
Coop:
Villager - 45%
Wolf - 100%

• Love