Bachelor students...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psych844

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To stay motivated and keep your eye on the goal..do you guys spend a lot of time reading the sites of the schools you want to attend ? Even though I've read it quite a bit, I keep going back and re-reading. lol (especially the admission parts obviously)

Members don't see this ad.

To stay motivated and keep your eye on the goal..do you guys spend a lot of time reading the sites of the schools you want to attend ? Even though I've read it quite a bit, I keep going back and re-reading. lol (especially the admission parts obviously)

I'm always reading the sites of the schools I want to attend, it's definitely something that keeps me motivated.

Reading the admissions part is very helpful because it gives me an idea of what I should be doing to become a competitive applicant for these schools:rolleyes:

The thing that keeps me really motivated is just being involved with research at the school that I attend. Last semester I had my research methods course where I constructed, conducted, and analyzed data from my own experiment using spss (under the supervision of a professor of course). I have also received an RA position this semester in a lab working with pathological narcissists so I am very excited to start that:).

So I would say looking at the schools you want to attend keeps you motivated, but taking the right steps so that you can be a competitive applicant for that school also keeps you motivated. :D