Banner Ads...foreshadowing??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HalfListic

Reaction score
OK, should I be worried that my banner ads have gone from LECOM...to SGU...To some Latin American Med School.... and are now just car ads??

Have I been silently rejected by the Banner Ads? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just use mobile! No ads evar!!!!

OK, should I be worried that my banner ads have gone from LECOM...to SGU...To some Latin American Med School.... and are now just car ads??

Have I been silently rejected by the Banner Ads? :scared:

I think it really means that you should have just taken all the application money you are spending, and just bought a car instead.

I think it really means that you should have just taken all the application money you are spending, and just bought a car instead.

Guaranteed return, at least ;)

I'm pretty sure it's based on your search history. I'm getting a lot of ads for suits because I've been doing searches on suits.

If I'm lucky enough to get in this cycle, i will be donating to SDN. Couldnt have done it without all the amazing info here!

Members don't see this ad :)
I still don't see them, I put pervious post to "nvmd" because it's better than the obnoxiously large screenshot I posted lol. I see where they should go because there's a hyperlink saying "About the Ads"

Oh weird...and cool

While I recommend donating (which I plan to do soon...), if you are using safari there is an extension that blocks all banner ads on pretty much every site that you go to. Just a fun tid bit I thought I would share.

I think the real question is, what kind of car were the ads for?

While I recommend donating (which I plan to do soon...), if you are using safari there is an extension that blocks all banner ads on pretty much every site that you go to. Just a fun tid bit I thought I would share.

interesting...thats what I use

The same Obama vs Romney Tax Plan ad has been running the past few times I've logged on today. Anybody else?

Why isn't SDN mobile free? :(

Facebook has lately been showing me AUC's ads on my newsfeed. Plus, yesterday, I got an email from Trinity something school telling me that I don't need to wait a year to start med school . First, I just laughed this stuff off but then I thought what if the universe is trying to tell me something?!...haha..this cycle has officially made me a paranoid mess!:rolleyes: