Battle of the Bands WW sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To this day I have trouble voting to lynch kaydubs because she was my mentor in 101. Anyone who would willingly volunteer to mentor me can't possibly be evil.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
To this day I have trouble voting to lynch kaydubs because she was my mentor in 101. Anyone who would willingly volunteer to mentor me can't possibly be evil.
I felt really bad killing Dyachei off in the last game :arghh:

Reactions: 1 user
Just realized last time I was in the same group with @StartingoverVet and @MrsSOV, it was jojo's SDN game, and that turned out awesome. :D This should be fun!

For the record, I don't recall that we got a choice in our mentees. :p
Choice or not, I think there's a couple people here that would've been like "I uh... wow... this MJ... uh... my schedule just got reeeeeeeally busy, so I think I'm gonna have to hand this one over to somebody else..."

Members don't see this ad :)
Just realized last time I was in the same group with @StartingoverVet and @MrsSOV, it was jojo's SDN game, and that turned out awesome. :D This should be fun!
No replay of that please.
Mrssov and I better be and stay in the same side.i don't wanna sleep on the couch the first week back.

although it was awesome,,,and I loved every second

73411308f4382e210abe829a3544f813.gif

Here is your resized GIF DVMdream.
It was 1.1mb according to me.

ps- just used this account so I didn't have to change my own avatar.

No replay of that please.
Mrssov and I better be and stay in the same side.i don't wanna sleep on the couch the first week back.

although it was awesome,,,and I loved every second

This post is begging for a conversion. It would be hilarious to watch MrsSov turn the tables on you this time. :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
This post is begging for a conversion. It would be hilarious to watch MrsSov turn the tables on you this time. :laugh:
hilarious for whom?

I got my role, and I am already confused. At least I got a decent band I like (yeah y'all that means I don't have to go running to wikipedia to look up some lame boy band made up of pre-pubescent tweeners).

for the record... MrsSOV is asleep now, and is flying back to the states tomorrow morning....
I doubt she will check in until Monday.
Don't lynch her or she will bop me on the head.
No check that, now I know you will lynch her...

.....don't lynch her or she will withhold marital relations and I will be forced to post on SDN ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 5 users
for the record... MrsSOV is asleep now, and is flying back to the states tomorrow morning....

.....don't lynch her or she will withhold marital relations and I will be forced to post on SDN ALL THE TIME.
So you're saying we should lynch her and ignore your posts? :smuggrin:

Choice or not, I think there's a couple people here that would've been like "I uh... wow... this MJ... uh... my schedule just got reeeeeeeally busy, so I think I'm gonna have to hand this one over to somebody else..."
Haha, I would be in this boat. It would be cool to have a mentor though! Lucky.

I'm in patchy cell service at the cabin right now. I will be an absentee mod until monday morning! But then I'll be all over this game! :)

I'm really trying hard to see a downside to lynching her .... I mean, it sounds like a win all the way around. You get bopped on the head, stuck on the couch, and we get to keep you here posting.

I'm really trying hard to see a downside to lynching her .... I mean, it sounds like a win all the way around. You get bopped on the head, stuck on the couch, and we get to keep you here posting.
LIS is dead. Who is this impostor? Happy to have me post? Can I quote that after the first time I try to lynch you ..or whatever the equivalent this game is?

Anyone else not getting notifications when tagged? I saw my name 2 or 3 times but received 0 notifications :mad:

I think you may be reading MJ's post wrong...I think he meant her inbox will be sexier than usual because of us, not that she made the group sexier.
Yeah I think that's all he meant. And yes, that is true. :)
Anyone else not getting notifications when tagged? I saw my name 2 or 3 times but received 0 notifications :mad:
There's some deal with notifications in ww games. Something about the long list of tags in one post makes only some of them get sent, or something like that.:shrug: