BCPS September, 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LOOL,, why so late ? it is their gift of happy thanksgiving or marry christmas ?? or they ruin your holidays ??:rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

LOOL,, why so late ? it is their gift of happy thanksgiving or marry christmas ?? or they ruin your holidays ??:rofl:
Historically, I feel like the results are released before Thanksgiving if I remember correctly....

I remember when I took it, I think it said dates at end of November but they happen to release them earlier

Reactions: 1 user
Historically, I feel like the results are released before Thanksgiving if I remember correctly....

I remember when I took it, I think it said dates at end of November but they happen to release them earlier
I took bcacp last fall and got results the week before thanksgiving :(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get their scores yet?
I have not but I took my test with a coworker on the exact same day (started a few hours apart) and they received their score yesterday. I’m not sure why I didn’t receive mine.

So I just got “passed “. Never got an actual score. Did you get a score?
i passed . when i passed, i got the score as well. when did get the notification that you passed ??