BCPS Spring 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flexr92

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m taking the exam next week already! How are you guys doing/preparing?

Members don't see this ad.

How was the exam?? I'm taking mine on the 21st

It wasn’t too bad but definitely had some super random questions. Highly recommend the ACCP biostat ebook for this exam. I also used the ACCP materials + ACCP mock exam and felt like those are sufficient.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know there was a biostat ebook from ACCP. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when we will be getting our results? The BPS website now says 90 days for schedule exams and 60 days for continuous exams

It's quite ridiculous how long the results take. If I need to retake the exam, I'd like to be studying right now. I'd also like to not be studying if I passed.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when we will be getting our results? The BPS website now says 90 days for schedule exams and 60 days for continuous exams

This is speculation on my part but it seems to me that announcement applies to those taking the exam after the most recent administration.

When we took it in the Spring, we all received an email stating it would take 60 days.

It would be messy for BPS to release Spring 2023 results after 90 days (i.e., July 29th) because the registration window ends August 7th. Thats 10 days to register anyone who failed. That would be very messy.

i imagine they will start releasing scores next week on Monday or Tuesday.

Last year BPS released the result for pharmacotherapy on July 11th. Hopefully earlier this year but I would expect the release in 2-3 weeks.

I think last year last date of testing was May 16th. This year it was May 1st so the results should be released this week.

I called BSP today and they said it’s 90 days from May 1st

Results for pharmacotherapy will be released on a rolling basis starting July 12th. Good luck to all of us.

I passed! Anyone knows how to figure out the score?

It wasn’t too bad but definitely had some super random questions. Highly recommend the ACCP biostat ebook for this exam. I also used the ACCP materials + ACCP mock exam and felt like those are sufficient.
Did you feel the question difficulty was similar to ACCP? I used the same study materials as you and am taking my exam next week