Before you post, read this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

typhoonegator

Neurointensivist
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I moderate this forum, and I have seen multiple recruiting seasons come and go. For those of you who share our love of neurology, please, please, please do a real search of the forum before you post a question that has been asked multiple times before.

The search menu is just above this message, near the top of the page on the right hand side. Type some keywords into it, like "top 5 neurology" or "neurology COMLEX" or "chances neurology" before you create a redundant thread for the faithful posters on this forum to sift through.

There are not that many of us who set aside time to answer questions on this forum, and so many threads clearly surround the same topics, such as:
-- "How many programs should I apply to?"
-- "I have a low COMLEX score, what programs should I apply to?"
-- "I want a residency in the northeast, but I have a low Step I score..."
-- "Who should write my letters of recommendation?"
-- "How much research should I do?"
-- "What are the best neurology training programs?"

These questions are not unique. People have asked many of them before, and many of us have posted detailed answers before. I beg that you search before you just post another redundant thread. If you have a specific question to ask, then please post it, but we are not here to recite the same answers over and over again just because you are not willing to execute a search.

We all want to help, and we all are enthusiastic about neurology. You can help to keep our senior voices engaged by keeping the neuro forum stimulating and fresh.

Members don't see this ad.