Belmont U SOP Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohlmin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone had to start it. I'm moving out there in May. The wife and I are taking a trip in April to look for apartments. We've done some research on places like rent.com and found what we like the best tends to be in the Bellvue area. Also, while I was at my interview the people I talked to said that the I24 had horrible traffic and to avoid it if I could. In Bellvue area we were finding 3bed/2 bath apartments in the 900-1100 range. Not sure about 1bed/bath though.

As tacky as it sounds, I am super excited about all this. The next stage of my life is about to start and I still can't believe it sometimes.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

Like you I too have started to look for a place (from Philadelphia). I would prefer to live around campus so that I can just walk to class. The monthly rent is not too bad if you can find a 2-3br and couple roommates. I'm still looking for roommate too! If anyone is seeking a roommate PM if interested so we can talk.

I'm trying to get a google groups email list going. If you are interested send me a PM with your email address.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thought you might want to know that the school has already built a Google group for the Class of 2013. If you've not yet been invited to join, email Ms. Ginger Hooper ([email protected]) in the Pharmacy Admissions Office and ask her to sign you up.

Eric H. Hobson, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Belmont USOP

Thought you might want to know that the school has already built a Google group for the Class of 2013. If you've not yet been invited to join, email Ms. Ginger Hooper ([email protected]) in the Pharmacy Admissions Office and ask her to sign you up.

Eric H. Hobson, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Belmont USOP

Yeah, I forgot to post it here, but on another thread I mentioned that my attempt at an email group was mote as Belmont is doing it for us. I'm already on it!