Bench exam evaluation criteria

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
plz email me the bench test evaluation criteria to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys, I am a dental student who recently got accepted in a dental school. I got bench test evaluation criteria guidelines from another sdn member last year and they were really helpful to me. Most schools use the same criteria to evaluate our preps. I prepared for my bench exam according to that and got accepted in 3 dental schools and was wait-listed in one. I am willing to help others who are still struggling to get into the dental schools. I know its a bumpy ride but believe me, its all worth in the end! Anyone who is interested can send me a personal message and I will try my best to reply as soon as I can. good luck everyone :)
Thanks for offering to help
Can U please email me the bench test material on my ID [email protected]

Hello guys, I am a dental student who recently got accepted in a dental school. I got bench test evaluation criteria guidelines from another sdn member last year and they were really helpful to me. Most schools use the same criteria to evaluate our preps. I prepared for my bench exam according to that and got accepted in 3 dental schools and was wait-listed in one. I am willing to help others who are still struggling to get into the dental schools. I know its a bumpy ride but believe me, its all worth in the end! Anyone who is interested can send me a personal message and I will try my best to reply as soon as I can. good luck everyone :)

Hey thank you so much for helping. Can you please share the bench test evaluation criteria at [email protected]?