berkeley review physics 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RafMin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there really such a huge difference between the 2010 physics book or lets say the 2009?

The thread here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=852061
Suggests that the physics book in 2010 is significantly different..

So I was wondering if anyone here has actually seen the new version and maybe something a little older like the 2009 and noticed a huge difference? I don't see how it can be so different..but the thread says to settle for nothing less other than the new one.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there really such a huge difference between the 2010 physics book or lets say the 2009?

The thread here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=852061
Suggests that the physics book in 2010 is significantly different..

So I was wondering if anyone here has actually seen the new version and maybe something a little older like the 2009 and noticed a huge difference? I don't see how it can be so different..but the thread says to settle for nothing less other than the new one.

Thanks!

I don't have an answer to your question because I used the newest TBR Physics.

Are you really good at Physics already? If so then the 2009 version will probably be sufficient, if not than it's probably worth getting the newest version.

Why potentially sacrifice* a point or two on PS to save $60? If you've already got 2009 sell it, you can probably get at least $30 for the pair of books.

Last edited:
I know that the Physics book had a HUGE improved makeover between the current version and the older version.

I have even been told to avoid the older BR books.

However, I don't know what year the latest one came out, or when the last one came out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that the Physics book had a HUGE improved makeover between the current version and the older version.

I have even been told to avoid the older BR books.

However, I don't know what year the latest one came out, or when the last one came out.

The latest one came out in November 2010, and it's way different than the older book (much improved). There are a few threads, like this thread, on this topic.

Last edited:
The latest one came out in November 2010, and it's way different than the older book (much improved). There are a few threads, like [URL=" thread[/URL], on this topic.

My friend has the 2009 book and I have the 2010 (or 2011, but its not the 2009 book) and like BerkReviewTeach said, their is a considerable difference. I have to say I loved the new one. Flipping through it you can see some of the differences.