Best sources for PASSAGES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bambam92

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am just about done with content review, and finally jumping into passages almost exclusively. I am wondering for those who have used both what you prefer in regards to The Berkeley Review (TBR) versus Princeton Review Hyperlearning Workbook (TPRH) for PS passages, i.e. physics and gen chem. I have noticed a distinct difference between the two sources for their physics and gen chem passages---TBR tends to be very conceptual and based on what is in the passage. In TPRH I feel even the physics passages are essentially just discretes, most I don't even have to read the passage to answer the questions. TPRH is definitely more math heavy, TBR is more conceptual. In an ideal world I complete all the passages in both, but I am crunched for time. So guys to those who have used both of these popular prep sources what do you say to use exclusively for gen chem and physics passages, and why? I realize TPRH workbook has superior bio passages compared to TBR, but I am talking physics and gen chem passages here. Again the difference in feel between TBR and TPRH is significant for me, and I want to know what one more closely emulates the MCAT. Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.