Best testing center in Toronto?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frah0709

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Decided to take my test in June, just can't figure out which testing facility is best around the Toronto area, any input will be greatly appreciated :D

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 11.44.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-24 at 11.44.35 PM.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 37
The best testing center is the one closest to you that has the exam available on the date and time slot you want. They're all going to be very similar in terms of facilities.

Closer is better because driving is fatiguing and you want to arrive at the test center on time and in top shape mentally.

they're all not that far apart from each other lol, any input at all would greatly be appreciated!

This is a US forum; you should post future Canadian-related topics at premed101. I took MCAT at the Bloor Prometric Centre. Can't comment if it's good or bad since I've never been to any other testing centres but you should know that all these test centres have been standardised to ensure equivalent quality. There wasn't any negative things I could recall from the test day, however.