Best way to keep self organized and mainainting good grades in college?

hs2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are good study habits for college? Study the notes you take each day on that same day and throughout the week? Do the homework? ...

Members don't see this ad.

If the pre-allo forum is any indication...

don't drink or cheat.

Everything else will sort itself out :p

What are good study habits for college? Study the notes you take each day on that same day and throughout the week? Do the homework? ...

Mainly, don't get behind. You don't really have to kill yourself and study constantly, just don't get to the point where you haven't studied at all and then realize that you have a crap ton to study with the exam tomorrow.

I know this sounds obvious, but it's extremely easy to do. Especially while adjusting to college life in general.

Just keep your head above the water even if you feeling like your drowning sometimes. We all have to go through it and you'll get there if you really want it. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
This takes time to learn, but you have to figure out what to study and what's not worth your time. I studied EVERYTHING my freshman year of college and it was a huge waste of time. Also making the most of your time is important....you only really need to spend 1-2 hours a day at most studying/doing homework total.

Many who do poorly at first in college submit to the temptations of freedom - no longer living at home, 3 hours of class a day, unlimited party options...

If you devote some time to studying every day - maybe you go to the library for a couple of hours every day - and you wisely use your weekends to stay caught up and read ahead for the week - you will be fine.