Boston Interview!! HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZeroCool

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of an earlier interview date. I finally got an interview invite to Boston University, but it isn't until April 4th. Unfortunately, I applied late and I have to make do. DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BOSTON UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW DATE THEY'D LIKE TO GIVE UP?? I only have one other interview schedule, and it would really improve my chances of possibly getting in this cycle after spending so much money. Isn't Boston University's class pretty much full by April 4th??? Please PM me with any help. Could i call the school and ask for any earlier openings?? :confused: Any help would be truly helpful... thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Bungipug said:
I'm in desperate need of an earlier interview date. I finally got an interview invite to Boston University, but it isn't until April 4th. Unfortunately, I applied late and I have to make do. DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BOSTON UNIVERSITY INTERVIEW DATE THEY'D LIKE TO GIVE UP?? I only have one other interview schedule, and it would really improve my chances of possibly getting in this cycle after spending so much money. Isn't Boston University's class pretty much full by April 4th??? Please PM me with any help. Could i call the school and ask for any earlier openings?? :confused: Any help would be truly helpful... thanks

Try a regional interview. My interview was set at March 31st, but I changed it to Jan 20-22 in a regional interview.

Bungipug said:

get on the phone and call Liane Webber. Tell her you want to interview earlier than april... I know when I went on my interview last year that 5 students who were suppose to show up didn't show.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in a similar situation. I just got an interview invite from Bu for April 11th. I spoke w/ Liane and she rescheduled it for next friday (Friday the 13th). So just call her and ask her for another date. When I called, there were other dates in jan and feb. as well.
hockeydentist said:
get on the phone and call Liane Webber. Tell her you want to interview earlier than april... I know when I went on my interview last year that 5 students who were suppose to show up didn't show.

jrsdsu said:
you can have my interview set for Jan. 14th. ;)

What is Liane Webber's number???