Boston University SDM AS 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fogorvos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Warm welcome to all my fellow colleagues accepted at Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine Advance Standing class of 2014.
I took the liberty of creating a social group on FB as " Boston University SDM AS 2014" where we can all keep in touch and ask each other any query we might have during the admission process (financial aid, housing, roommates etc. etc.).
:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all!
Actually there already is a group on facebook for the Advanced Standing students (Class of 2014). Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/136352313138805/
We're up to 11 members now. Feel free to join and invite your friends who are going to BUSDM next July! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I just joined the group.. How many of us now here?

do u guys now how many students have been accepted and how many seats are remining.???

guys please update if you are leaving the spot at boston or if you know anyone leaving

anybody has anyidea if someone is leaving the spot

Hello all!
Actually there already is a group on facebook for the Advanced Standing students (Class of 2014). Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/136352313138805/
We're up to 11 members now. Feel free to join and invite your friends who are going to BUSDM next July! :)
hi could you please share the iv experience, what are the important things the asked about, everything please.
i've iv soon and wanna know more.

hi could you please share the iv experience, what are the important things the asked about, everything please.
i've iv soon and wanna know more.

Hey sorry if this is prying. but when did you get your under review email and subsequent interview mail? I got an under review begg of dec and haven't heard anything since then.. Im getting quite worried.