Boston's MA in Medical Science program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghadiel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
[Has anyone gone through Bostons MA in medical Science program to enhance there application process? I was rejected by BU dental but it was suggested that I apply for the MA so to improve my chances next application. I want to know if anyone here has actually gone through the one year Masters program, how difficult it is, and if it helped them get in or not. Please someone help????????

Members don't see this ad.

ghadiel said:
[Has anyone gone through Bostons MA in medical Science program to enhance there application process? I was rejected by BU dental but it was suggested that I apply for the MA so to improve my chances next application. I want to know if anyone here has actually gone through the one year Masters program, how difficult it is, and if it helped them get in or not. Please someone help????????

i know that people usually attend BU med science master's program in order to better their stats for MEDICAL school....very rarely do people attend for dental school. Why this matters is that most people who are in teh program work VERY VERY hard since most were rejected from med school the first time around. Because of this competition is fierce for good grades. But it still is an option for dental students also if you are willing to work very hard.