Bryn Mawr 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not yet, postbacforlife!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I'm excited about starting this summer, and looking forward to meeting all of you (although I think I did meet a few of you in February!)

I saw that last year's class has a Facebook group, has anyone started one for 2012/2013? I'm happy to create one, if not. With the new Facebook rules, I think that I have to actually be friends with you to add you to a group, so shoot me a private message with your name and school/network, and I'll add you. :)

Great idea! Just sent you a PM. Also, just gained access to the moodle site. Now to actually think about finding apartments/apartment mates and things! Crazy...

Also, just so everyone's aware, the new facebook group is up and running thanks to ksyhe! You can search "Bryn Mawr Postbac 2012/2013," and request to join. You can also PM ksyhe, me, and GreenMed (I believe), and we can invite you to join the group!

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting to find out! Anyone have any idea if they've rolled out any decisions lately?

I think they're meeting this week... the last round of interviews just ended last week.

I got rejected! Not unexpected...I was confronted about doing poorly in high school chemistry and I honestly didn't know what to say. The rest of the interview didn't seem particularly wonderful either...interviewer was hard to read and I wasn't being very eloquent. Oh well.

I got rejected! Not unexpected...I was confronted about doing poorly in high school chemistry and I honestly didn't know what to say. The rest of the interview didn't seem particularly wonderful either...interviewer was hard to read and I wasn't being very eloquent. Oh well.

Bummer msdeezee....best of luck to you! There are many pathways to MD, so don't give up!