BU Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waiting since

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Today is one of the most happiest day of my life.
I had an interview yesterday, and Today morning I got acceptance from BU.

Best luck to all.

Members don't see this ad.

hey congratulations.... I am sure how happy your day must be..... do you care to share your entire profile(like all exam stats, exp.(home,uS) and all)... this might help others...

Once again many many congratulations...... to you. And Happy Diwali(in case if you are Indian :) )

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Congratulations! Banana Dance for you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!!!!!Congrats for ur gr8 achievement......
N plz share ur interview experience too.......

hey congrats!!!...please share your experience & hep us!!!!...how was the interview & what all did they ask you???...who took your interview???....

thnx..

congratulations to you and all ur hard work and dedication has paid off and i wish u can share ur stats and interview experience it will definitely help all of us waiting to hear the same

Hi waiting since Congrats for your acceptance in BU.

congrats! ur wait is over now :)

kindly post ur stats and ur interview experience

Those figures show how much efforts you had put in to your journey to come this far, you deserved it.

Thanks for ur stats......
N congratulation to u!!!!!
NOw its time Enjoy ur destination!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Waiting sinnce, congrats a lot..
can you please share your experience regarding interview.

heys guys lets help.............all those who have been interviewed at BU please post your experiences!!!:help:

Hey i also got accepted at BOSTON :)
My stats 94/105/3.5

@sanguine

congrats on ur acceptance all ur hard work has paid off great and pls can u let us know ur interview experience

Hello,
Thank you all,
Sorry for being late to reply about my interview experience, I was busy with some festival celebrations....
About the day of interview:
In the morning after breakfast we had a tour of the dental school.. at about 12 pm all the candidates were taken for the interview..
Interview was formal talk, where did u do ur undergrade? whts experience in india/ us? why bu? future goals,,,etc
It was quite relaxing....

All the best to you all for interview and acceptence......:thumbup:

Thanks a lot for ur kind help........
N good luck for ur bright future..........

we were 11 people on tht day....i think more thn 7-8 people got accepted ....where are the other people??

Hello,
Thank you all,
Sorry for being late to reply about my interview experience, I was busy with some festival celebrations....
About the day of interview:
In the morning after breakfast we had a tour of the dental school.. at about 12 pm all the candidates were taken for the interview..
Interview was formal talk, where did u do ur undergrade? whts experience in india/ us? why bu? future goals,,,etc
It was quite relaxing....

All the best to you all for interview and acceptence......:thumbup:
can u please tell what all documents u carried with you for the interview .

Hi guys...congrats...
Is thare anyone who got in to BU with 85 in part 1 & 100 in toefl...
I am kinda worried...I havent heard anything from them...
thanks in advance....

Dear rdsd,

Apart from your scores if your resume is strong in terms of research and other areas you might stand a chance. I see that you stand a good chance for NYU did you send in your application to that. Meanwhile try to improve your resume, make it look better to improve your chances. Wishing you good luck.

hi,
my stats are:88/110/3.86 n my interview is on december 3rd...i wanna ask a question...during the interview do they lay a lot of emphasis on work experience?..coz i graduated in '09 n i dnt really have much of work experience....n exactly wat type of questions do they ask related to workexperience?thanx in advance..:)

Thank you for sharing your experience...

hi static dizazter can u tell when was ur applicatn complete n when did u recieve thr review email..??And as per ur q...durin interview they can ask about ur expeirence durin internship if u havnt work in clinic...abv everything scores count...

hi static dizazter can u tell when was ur applicatn complete n when did u recieve thr review email..??And as per ur q...durin interview they can ask about ur expeirence durin internship if u havnt work in clinic...abv everything scores count...

hi,
my application was completed on 9th of september and i received the application under review mail on the 28th of september

hey guys congraats u sure do have gr8 scores !! i have an interview comin , i was confident but u got me worried !! ;)

congrats on the interview hawkish! when is ur interview and kindly share ur stats too.

hey guys.. i had my interview yesterday and got my acceptance today..! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

hey guys.. i had my interview yesterday and got my acceptance today..! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wait that doesn't sound right, it took them less than 1 day to review and accept you?? I've never heard of it being done so fast before...Hm.
Anyway, Congratulations!!!!

So how many ppl were accepted already? How many spots do they have available for this year?

@stp222

congrats and u were saved all the anxiety of waiting. all the best.

thanku everyone!

we were a batch of 8..i know 1 more person who also got accepted today.

i think BU has a class of about 70 advanced standing students.

CONGRATULATIONS !!
I think they just give next day acceptance e-mail to whose stats are so good as yours(I've seen that in other threads)
could you plz tell us how long the personal interview takes and how many people should we have interview with?

the personal interview is one on one. the interview lasts anywhere between 10 minutes to 45 mins or even more..it varies from person to person

PPl...
I am taking my boards on nov 18.. Do u think I should apply via caapid after dec 2/3 (wen i get my board results) for BU? or shud i do it soon after nov 18?

Hello every one,

I was interviewed at BU yesterday and got my acceptance today few hours back...I am so excited, I just loved the school.... :banana::banana::banana::banana:

As per interview experience ..It was absolutely friendly atmosphere...Everyone in school was very nice and helping..during our tour I felt that students are very happy being at BU and some of the professors even interacted with us which made me feel warm and welcoming.

Coming to personal interview, I had an interview with one interviewer for about 20-25 mins but it varied person to person..it was basically about my dental experience and the things I have mentioned in my SOP, in fact it didn't even feel like an interview, it was just a casual talk where they want to know more about you.

I am very happy that this phase has ended for me at last and got acceptance from the school which I really liked.

I wish everyone all the very best and pray every one should get into the school they want to.

I got accepted at BU. So Happy!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::hardy: :hardy: TIME TO PARTY

i agree with aim high.. the atmosphere was warm n relaxed.
the faculty is amazing. they are all so friendly.

:thumbup: CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE U GOT ACCEPTANCE , TIME TO CELEBRATE GUYS:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: BANANA dance for u all!

thank you guys for sharing your interview experience and again cangratulation to everyone got acceptance
Dentmar

hey,
congrats ppl who got into BU! u deserve to celebrate. paxton could u kindly share ur stats plz.

For all those who hav been interviewed, kindly let me know if they asked questions regarding how u plan on taking the loan or any other financial qs regarding the fee.
thank you.

Hi all,

I got application under review from BU on oct 15th , but didn't hear anything from them yet!!
Would anyone tell me know my chance of getting iv call since I don't have 100 in toefl.

part1 - 93
toefl - 97
gpa - 3.58

Thanks in advance

Wait that doesn't sound right, it took them less than 1 day to review and accept you?? I've never heard of it being done so fast before...Hm.
Anyway, Congratulations!!!!

So how many ppl were accepted already? How many spots do they have available for this year?

hey soriandra:D
they have like 80 spot each year.. mostly for people with high part 1 score..